Casual World

This is a place where people can come together and be...Well, casual. Make friends, make enemies and make pie!. Okay, no pie but theres friends, enemies and much, much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

codes (Wii, Xbox360, PS3 etc)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 codes (Wii, Xbox360, PS3 etc) on Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:00 am

Zerzavy

Instead of making a lot of spam forums just for sharing codes, post em here and other people will look at them.

umm...well i dont have any so continue from here.

View user profile

2 lower spam the better on Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:41 am

yay! already people r trying to stop spam! and what do you mean for codes? cheat codes, gamertag, friend code? i honestley dont know(I feel stupid) clown

View user profile

3 Re: codes (Wii, Xbox360, PS3 etc) on Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:20 am

Zerzavy

Username6 wrote:yay! already people r trying to stop spam! and what do you mean for codes? cheat codes, gamertag, friend code? i honestley dont know(I feel stupid) clown
answer is D: all the above

View user profile

4 Re: codes (Wii, Xbox360, PS3 etc) on Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:15 pm

I have a good ol' online Wii connection but I don't have a clue how to get my friend code. Sad it's annoying.

View user profile

5 SSB Melee on Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:45 pm

When playing stock mode after all lives are depleated and you die for the last time, press (R), (L), (A), (START) all at once. Belive me it works, I do that all the time agaisnt my little btother(And he doesn't get it XD)

View user profile

6 Re: codes (Wii, Xbox360, PS3 etc) on Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:23 pm

On COD: WAW, On Outskirts you can jump onto a certain buildings wall, jump onto a bit infront, turn to the left, crouch, walk up and jump. You will rise up really high and you can see the whole map. Its hard getting up onto the wall because people shoot you but if no one sees than youre gonna kill alot of people without them realising. Use a Sniper or you wont be to see the enemy enough to be able to kill him.
Its a good trick.
Very Happy

My Gamer Tag is Mysterymason, if you want me to show you which building it is.

View user profile

7 Re: codes (Wii, Xbox360, PS3 etc) on Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:26 pm

Mysterymason wrote:On COD: WAW, On Outskirts you can jump onto a certain buildings wall, jump onto a bit infront, turn to the left, crouch, walk up and jump. You will rise up really high and you can see the whole map. Its hard getting up onto the wall because people shoot you but if no one sees than youre gonna kill alot of people without them realising. Use a Sniper or you wont be to see the enemy enough to be able to kill him.
Its a good trick.
Very Happy

My Gamer Tag is Mysterymason, if you want me to show you which building it is.

Yeh, i saw you do that trick, it is amazing.

View user profile

8 Re: codes (Wii, Xbox360, PS3 etc) on Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:05 am

Zerzavy

someone sticky this, i cant for some reason

O o
/¯____________________________ ______________________________ ___/
| I'M A FIRIN MAH LAZOOR! BLAAAAAAAAAAARGHHH
\_¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯\
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: