Casual World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Casual World

This is a place where people can come together and be...Well, casual. Make friends, make enemies and make pie!. Okay, no pie but theres friends, enemies and much, much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

spammer strikes again!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1spammer strikes again! Empty spammer strikes again! Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:28 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

as most of you know, a spammer hit that was disgised as another user.
all mods and users, be on the lookout for spammers that have similar names to users already here, the real slater was nearly banned.

2spammer strikes again! Empty Re: spammer strikes again! Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:00 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

im sad to say that i almost banned the REAL Slater. And @ Ammaningman88, he said he was you. He is impostering many users on this site trying to cause chaos. To all mods and users, hlp me take this spammer down.

3spammer strikes again! Empty Re: spammer strikes again! Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:17 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

Username6 wrote:im sad to say that i almost banned the REAL Slater. And @ Ammaningman88, he said he was you. He is impostering many users on this site trying to cause chaos. To all mods and users, hlp me take this spammer down.
Yay! A chance to show my awsomeness!
But, on a serious note, I'm in.
Spammers need to stop.

4spammer strikes again! Empty Re: spammer strikes again! Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:16 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

Username6 wrote:im sad to say that i almost banned the REAL Slater. And @ Ammaningman88, he said he was you. He is impostering many users on this site trying to cause chaos. To all mods and users, hlp me take this spammer down.
SPY CHECK, CHECKING FOR SPIES

5spammer strikes again! Empty Re: spammer strikes again! Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:22 am

SlateFx

SlateFx

I promise you, that was NOT my alt, i am really digusted that somebody would use my name and try to get me banned, i promise you that i will never create an alt and spam with it on this forum.

Thank You
Slater

6spammer strikes again! Empty Re: spammer strikes again! Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:30 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

Slater9731 wrote:I promise you, that was NOT my alt, i am really digusted that somebody would use my name and try to get me banned, i promise you that i will never create an alt and spam with it on this forum.

Thank You
Slater
I believe you, it was clearly not you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum