Casual World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Casual World

This is a place where people can come together and be...Well, casual. Make friends, make enemies and make pie!. Okay, no pie but theres friends, enemies and much, much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Game] Make a wish and mess it up

+3
mariosuperlative
Ncio
Zerzavy
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:09 am

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

Everyone likes him so much they are attending a concert done with him, but their over love makes them crazy; they climb onto the stage and tear him apart accidentally, they're only trying to hug him.

That'll teach you to like someone who writes songs about theft, and I'm guessing other things even worse.

I wish Zerzavy didn't have two Zs in his name.

77[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:36 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

wish granted, he changes it to zzerzzzzzzavy.
I wish mario realized that lil'wayne doesnt talk about theft, and when he talks about worse stuff, its in such a way that ones who might be offended by it wont get it.
Which is basically what every song in the 80's did.

78[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:23 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

wish granted, he understands and his knowledge lets him live forever (poor us Crying or Very sad ).
i wish i wasnt so bored.

79[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:44 am

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

Wish granted. There is excitement aplenty when you are running away from the random bear that has entered your house; which backs you into a corner and eats you for three hours.

Zerzavy wrote:wish granted, he understands and his knowledge lets him live forever (poor us Crying or Very sad ).

If you keep saying things like that I will report you to username, your blatant hatred of me is becoming too evident in your posts.

I wish people liked me on this forum.

80[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:36 am

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

wish granted. people begin to like you, then you realize what i live like (in the limelight), and you feel too much pressure and have a nervous breakdown.
i wish zavy and mario would STOP going at it.

81[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:43 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

wish granted. i wish my microphone on my headsets would work

82[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:17 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

wish granted, iron maiden starts playing and the horribleness of it destroys your mind.
i wish people on this site were older.

83[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:57 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

wish granted, you suddenly only see topics that are titled "back in my day sonny, we posted fail pictures on these here forums". i wish an alien would visit me.

84[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:52 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

wish granted, you accidentaly step on him because he's so small.
i wish i could figure out a way to frieking hack counterstrike.

85[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:45 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

wish granted. you get accused of being a hacker and get sent to 24 months in prison. i wish i owned a pig

86[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:33 pm

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

You fall into its pen. It eats you. Slowly. For three days. You're still alive.

I wish I had a cat and a monkey

87[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:12 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

wish granted, pivotman's avatar chases the first one, and i dont know what the hell the second one is so...
i wish someone wasnt idiotic enough to FRIEKING RICK ROLL ME OVER THE PHONE

88[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:40 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

wish granted, they rick roll you 2 times on the phone. i wish i could find a GOOD anime

89[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:50 am

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

wish granted, everyone else finds a great anime.
i wish people would look at other threads instead of just the ones in the role playing section.

90[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:00 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

"i wish people would look at other threads instead of just the ones in the role playing section."
wish not granted yet. i wish they did too, i cant double post so that eliminates just about everything.

91[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:32 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

*points out that you didnt wish for anything, so i'll start it again*
I wish that I could kill the madman who's giving these felines guns. *points to sig*

92[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:13 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

wish granted, your sig sux now. i wish i didnt have to do AIMS.

93[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:06 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 4 Lol_wut

94[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 4 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:16 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

AIMS: Arizona's instrument to measure standards...btw its over now Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum