Casual World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Casual World

This is a place where people can come together and be...Well, casual. Make friends, make enemies and make pie!. Okay, no pie but theres friends, enemies and much, much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

News and updates!: \'The notorious BigBoy not so notorious?\'

+4
mariosuperlative
Zerzavy
Mysterymason
Ncio
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ncio

Ncio

This is a thread where anyone can post any new updates and news about the site. It will keep users involved in the site. And also keep them on the lookout for spammers. Anyone can post news here, just make sure we can understand it. Very Happy

24th Feb

'The notorious BigBoy spams again!'

At 8:30 yesterday night (English time) a new account was created by the name of Slater9372, if took Slater9371's avatar and pretended to be him. He then posted topics and posts, most of which contained profanity of jibberish. Mysterymason rightly reported him to 'Report a jerk'. Mysterynason was PM'd by Slater9372, claiming that he was a amanningman88, and saying that he will never be stopped.

Slater9372 has been banned now, and most of his topics/posts have been deleted. We have reason to believe that Slater9372 was BigBoy, because of his email, which was BigBoy(privacy points)@(privacy points).

Be on the lookout for an impersonator, spammer or BigBoy.
Thanks.
~Ncio

25th Feb
Yesterday at around 5:30 (normal site time) BigBoy'sBackBitchesComeA, the now BB, came on and started making claims he wasn't here to spam. He even changed his username a few times. We talked on chat, and I monitored his moves. He started to lightly spam, and I warned him, but he started gently going towards more strong things. When he used extremely excessive language I told him he had one more chance. Then he changed his username to try and impersonate Mysterymason and I banned him.
~mariosuperlative

Well, i came on at about 8:30 and saw BigBoy'sBackBitchesComeA, instantly knew he was going to spam, but, for a strange reason didn't. I was wondering about that when MysteryM4son came on.

I assumed it was BigBoy, I was correct. When he started stating that he was ammaningmans brother, I witnessed mariosuperlative ban him.
He deserved it.
Thank you.
~Slater

Contrary to that, BigBoy'sBackBitchesComeA had been previously spamming, just generally not in Slater's presence.
Thank you.
~mariosuperlative

March 7th

I came on the forums, and I found I new user, MillHouseShallRise, he immediatly started creating spam threads which contained the words "MillHouseWillRise" over and over again. I talked to him on chat. I asked questions about why he was spamming. I assumed that he was a normal spammer but he said I should guess if I new him. I first stated "BigBoy" because he is a spammer. He said I was right but I didnt believe him.
He then told me that he had framed my brother, Slater, and he said that he had PM'd me about him really being Aninngaman8. I then believed him.
BigBoy is back!

~MysteryMason

March 8th

I came straight onto chat, and I saw that "notorious" BigBoy. I assumed he was going to spam, but to my amazement he barely showed any hints of spamming. If anything he was quite a good person, and I discovered he had had a chat with amanningman88. Us mods shall watch the fellow, but so far he has proven not to be here to spam again. We can only hope we can trust him, but I think we can. Mysterymason has started saying "He'll get revenge on me" and being paranoid, but seriously, BigBoy seems to have changed. If it's a false change, he'll have a banhammer. BTW, does it strike you as odd that all these are about BigBoy?

~mariosuperlative

Last edited by Ncio on Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:33 am; edited 5 times in total

Mysterymason

Mysterymason

Thanks for making this thread and that was an excellent news report. Keep It Up!
Im glad I could help by sending Username6 "BigBoys's" PM

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

remember, there can be spies, so always keep a lookout
do "spy checks" sometimes (view all the members and see if theres anything fishy)

Ncio

Ncio

What's a spy check? Can you describe it a in a bit more detail.

BTW, anyone can post news on this thread! Very Happy

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

I'll try and edit your post (if it lets me) because having things in one post is neat and tidy. Well, you choose. You can just copy this. I'll write it here.

mariosuperlative's report: 25th February 5:30 (normal site time) BigBoy'sBackBitchesComeA, the now BB, came on and started making claims he wasn't here to spam. He even changed his username a few times. We talked on chat, and I monitored his moves. He started to lightly spam, and I warned him, but he started gently going towards more strong things. When he used extremely excessive language I told him he had one more chance. Then he changed his username to try and impersonate Mysterymason and I banned him.

But he'll be back. Watch usernames, if you can see a difference and the posts are spammy, call a mod. Well, I always look here, so I'll probably find him.

SlateFx

SlateFx

Well, i came on at about 8:30 and saw BigBoy'sBackBitchesComeA, instantly knew he was going to spam, but, for a strange reason didn't. I was wondering about that wen MysteryM4son came on.

I assumed it was BigBoy, i was correct, When he started stating that he was ammaningmans brother, I witnessed Mariosuperlative ban him
He deserved it
Thank you
Slater

Ncio

Ncio

Thanks for the Reports guys.
I'm just going to take one report a day to put up on the first post.
Remember anyone can post a news report! Very Happy

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

I edited your post for some stuff, Ncio. *Because I have the power* Twisted Evil

yourmom12

yourmom12

I thought mario banned MysteryM4son? I just saw him on the memberlist...

Mysterymason

Mysterymason

March 7th. 9:00pm.

I came on the forums, and I found I new user, MillHouseShallRise, he immediatly started creating spam threads which contained the words "MillHouseWillRise" over and over again. I talked to him on chat. I asked questions about why he was spamming. I assumed that he was a normal spammer but he said I should guess if I new him. I first stated "BigBoy" because he is a spammer. He said I was right but I didnt believe him.
He then told me that he had framed my brother, Slater, and he said that he had PM'd me about him really being Aninngaman8. I then believed him.
BigBoy is back!

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

yeah, i banned him.
he wont be bothering us any more.
thanks, mystery.

Mysterymason

Mysterymason

amanningman88 wrote:yeah, i banned him.
he wont be bothering us any more.
thanks, mystery.

Just doing my duties, Sir.

Ncio

Ncio

Kk, thanks Mason. I've updated it. Any more info from any users?

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

nope, hes been banned but it looks like hes not comming back.
at least, for now.

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

huh. who knew.
turns out he was an awsome user after all.
ncio and i talked to him, and it turns out he wont be spamming anymore.
DO NOT ban him, he seems to be a decent person and no longer a spammer.

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

wth i miss all the fun

17News and updates!: \'The notorious BigBoy not so notorious?\' Empty BigBoy Based? Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:47 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

Guys, ITs great that you keep the Casualworld users informed but why should this whole thread be based on Bigboy? Sure he's a spammer but he probaly won't be back for a while(I banend him for a month a while back).

Why don't you have news about some updates or why not have a little thing about the Grue Attack?(just see the thread about it in Every Day Life).

Bigboy is just getting more of what he wants. Attention. But really, make this thread about other users or some updates that impacted the site. Why not write a thread about Sheldon The Turtle?

BTW, an art request I amde for sheldon was filled so I'm going to get arround to posting it.

~username6

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum