Casual World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Casual World

This is a place where people can come together and be...Well, casual. Make friends, make enemies and make pie!. Okay, no pie but theres friends, enemies and much, much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wars Across the Globe

+2
Zerzavy
Username6
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Wars Across the Globe Empty Wars Across the Globe Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:34 am

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

Lets face it...War is tearing apart this great world and its nations. Some fight for freedom and some fight for dictatorship. This is serious stuff, state your mind here. Don't be rascist or any of that crap though, okay?

2Wars Across the Globe Empty Re: Wars Across the Globe Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:44 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

Username6 wrote:Lets face it...War is tearing apart this great world and its nations. Some fight for freedom and some fight for dictatorship. This is serious stuff, state your mind here. Don't be rascist or any of that crap though, okay?
Yet, people are playing WWII...again and again and again. WE HAVE TOO MANY WARS PEOPLE!

3Wars Across the Globe Empty Re: Wars Across the Globe Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:22 pm

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

Of course we have too many wars. And a lot of the time the roots can be religion, though in the most recent wars that hasn't been the case. At least Obama is trying to get out of Iraq, Bush was an utter moron to send troops there, and kill over a hundred thousand Iraqi...children. And many more adults. Lovely ol' bush. pale

4Wars Across the Globe Empty Re: Wars Across the Globe Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:25 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

Bush...
Wars Across the Globe JM-EURFTF

Last edited by Zerzavy on Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong picture)

5Wars Across the Globe Empty Re: Wars Across the Globe Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:28 pm

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

Tut tut, a mod being the first one to image spam. tongue You have a good point though, but technically it should be FTF (for the fail), because there's epic win and epic fail, so there should be for the win and for the fail.

I'm picky.

6Wars Across the Globe Empty Re: Wars Across the Globe Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:36 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

mariosuperlative wrote:Tut tut, a mod being the first one to image spam. tongue You have a good point though, but technically it should be FTF (for the fail), because there's epic win and epic fail, so there should be for the win and for the fail.

I'm picky.
i met your *coughstrangecough* requierments

7Wars Across the Globe Empty Re: Wars Across the Globe Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:07 pm

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

Anyhow, back on topic...

Bush clearly is FTF. I've heard he actually cheated in the elections [i]twice[i], and if he hadn't (if he did) we'd all be singing joyfully about rainbows.

But what wars are [i]really[i] going on now? Troops are being pulled out of Iraq by Obama...I supose Afganhistan (I can't spell it-can I?), but can you really name any others?

8Wars Across the Globe Empty Re: Wars Across the Globe Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:58 pm

Mysterymason

Mysterymason

What good is it sending more troops into Afgjanistan, Afghanistan is going to be more angry thus sending more troops out thus creating a bigger war!
I see no point!
(No offense Obama)

9Wars Across the Globe Empty Re: Wars Across the Globe Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:25 pm

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

Mysterymason wrote:What good is it sending more troops into Afgjanistan, Afghanistan is going to be more angry thus sending more troops out thus creating a bigger war!
I see no point!
(No offense Obama)

I'm not quite sure. But there's [i]slight[i] reason to send troops into Afganistan when there's absolutely no use to send troops into Iraq. Obama is continuing to be better than Bush, and we should all be grateful for our loss of a...erm...monstrous (though ignorant and not intentionally "evil") president. I live in Wales, but I was still nervously hoping McCain wouldn't win-he would have, to all intents and purposes, continued Bush' rein of terror.

10Wars Across the Globe Empty New Prez Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:00 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

Maybe Obama will take us out of Iraq. We can onely pray though. For now, I'm reading the forums study lol!

11Wars Across the Globe Empty Re: Wars Across the Globe Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:01 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

(gawd idk what to say)

12Wars Across the Globe Empty Re: Wars Across the Globe Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:46 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

*sigh*
I'm not american, but us canadians have almost as many troops in afganistan as the amercans do, so i can talk.
Do you know what will happen if we pull out?
In about 5 years, afganistan will be strong. they will have formed an alliance with iran and iraq (which, due to iran, will all be nuclear by then)
then we'll HAVE to go back in, where the stakes will be much higher and the enemis much stronger.

13Wars Across the Globe Empty Re: Wars Across the Globe Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:53 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

amanningman88 wrote:*sigh*
I'm not american, but us canadians have almost as many troops in afganistan as the amercans do, so i can talk.
In about 5 years, afganistan will be strong. they will have formed an alliance with iran and iraq (which, due to iran, will all be nuclear by then)
then we'll HAVE to go back in, where the stakes will be much higher and the enemis much stronger.
translation: if we wait longer, afgan will be harder to conquer because we will also have to face iran and iraq

14Wars Across the Globe Empty Re: Wars Across the Globe Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:56 am

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

Zerzavy wrote:
translation: if we wait longer, afgan will be harder to conquer because we will also have to face iran and iraq
No.
What I mean is that by then, iran would have given Iraq and afganistan nukes.
And their malitia army will have gotten huge.
With nukes and militia, it would be near impossible to go back.

15Wars Across the Globe Empty Re: Wars Across the Globe Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:58 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

amanningman88 wrote:
Zerzavy wrote:
No.
luckily, ill be dead if that ever happens
el oh el

16Wars Across the Globe Empty Re: Wars Across the Globe Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:02 am

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

Zerzavy wrote:
amanningman88 wrote:
Zerzavy wrote:
No.
luckily, ill be dead if that ever happens
el oh el
Lucky LOL.
Since I'm Canadian, I won't be.
Which sucks.
Although we wouldn't be far behind America to fall.

17Wars Across the Globe Empty Re: Wars Across the Globe Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:32 pm

MrPohPohh

MrPohPohh

Guy's war is never going to stop no matter what
It's simple were there are people there are people that want there stuff,land,money, or just plain don't like them

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]