Casual World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Casual World

This is a place where people can come together and be...Well, casual. Make friends, make enemies and make pie!. Okay, no pie but theres friends, enemies and much, much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

News and Updates: the grue invasion

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1News and Updates: the grue invasion Empty News and Updates: the grue invasion Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:24 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

04-04-08
dear journal,

this is worse than the attack of greg on kongregate. the king grue is in our territory, and man he can breakdance.
News and Updates: the grue invasion Bungle_300

i have also recorded a message that a general told with a brand new soldier user..which is still sad:

noob1: this is madness; taking over our website!
king_grue: madness? THIS IS OUR CASUAL WORLD! *kicks*

and with mariosuperlative down, it's only a matter of time before all of us are gonners.

2News and Updates: the grue invasion Empty Re: News and Updates: the grue invasion Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:04 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

Zerzavy, the funniest user on Casualworld. Try reporting some news though like about the thread and some victems(read what mariosuperlative said in the thread)

3News and Updates: the grue invasion Empty Re: News and Updates: the grue invasion Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:28 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

guys, we might as well give up. If we've got breakdancing-spartan-grues attacking us, what hope can we have?
everyone, get an animal with a gun as your sig. With their help, we might just be able to stop the grues!

4News and Updates: the grue invasion Empty Re: News and Updates: the grue invasion Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:38 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

Get amanningman's armed cats! Also, this isn't madness...THIS IS SPARTA!!!

5News and Updates: the grue invasion Empty Re: News and Updates: the grue invasion Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:56 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

04-07-08
dear journal,

its just me, mudkipz, username, shoop da whoop bro 1, shoop da whoop bro 2, matrix kid, batman, joker, harvey, and a police guy vs 1337 grues. it turns out Ncio was a spy for the grues all this time, no wonder they found our base entrance...

tonight we dine in heII, tomorrow, im thinking arbys!

well, lets take a picture while were all still alive News and Updates: the grue invasion Akatsuki%2Borganization

6News and Updates: the grue invasion Empty Arbys? Tue Apr 07, 2009 10:07 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

Arbys? NO WAY!!!one11one!!!eleven!!1
Lets go to Burger King, "Have It Your Way!" Or we could go to McDonalds 'cause I heard they have ninja toys!!!

7News and Updates: the grue invasion Empty Re: News and Updates: the grue invasion Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:04 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

Zerzavy wrote:04-07-08
dear journal,

its just me, mudkipz, username, shoop da whoop bro 1, shoop da whoop bro 2, matrix kid, batman, joker, harvey, and a police guy vs 1337 grues.

*waits for zavy to realize I'm here too...*

8News and Updates: the grue invasion Empty Re: News and Updates: the grue invasion Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:47 pm

Ncio

Ncio

YayZ. Imma Spy. Spy Spy Spy of da Jungle! Whooop. Very Happy Suspect

And did no one else catch on? Zerzvay just called Mario a noob.

noob1:
this is madness; taking over our website!

and with mariosuperlative down, it's only a matter of time before all of us are gonners.

9News and Updates: the grue invasion Empty Re: News and Updates: the grue invasion Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:00 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

Ncio wrote:YayZ. Imma Spy. Spy Spy Spy of da Jungle! Whooop. Very Happy Suspect

And did no one else catch on? Zerzvay just called Mario a noob.

noob1:
this is madness; taking over our website!

I'm glad none of the mods except me and superlative are acting very mody...

10News and Updates: the grue invasion Empty Re: News and Updates: the grue invasion Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:06 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

amanningman88 wrote:
Zerzavy wrote:04-07-08
dear journal,

its just me, mudkipz, username, shoop da whoop bro 1, shoop da whoop bro 2, matrix kid, batman, joker, harvey, and a police guy vs 1337 grues.

*waits for zavy to realize I'm here too...*
the reason i didnt put you in my journal is if in case a grue found this or if i accidentally post it on the internet, nobody will know your a spy for us.

11News and Updates: the grue invasion Empty Re: News and Updates: the grue invasion Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:17 am

Ncio

Ncio

Telling.

12News and Updates: the grue invasion Empty Re: News and Updates: the grue invasion Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:58 am

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

Ncio wrote:Telling.

Dun, Dun Duuuuuuuuun!!! Exclamation affraid

13News and Updates: the grue invasion Empty Re: News and Updates: the grue invasion Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:31 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

*snipes ncio*
whoopsie.
anyway, I'll infiltrate the grues and discover all their plans!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum