Casual World

This is a place where people can come together and be...Well, casual. Make friends, make enemies and make pie!. Okay, no pie but theres friends, enemies and much, much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Get the word out!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Get the word out! on Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:18 pm

-Most of our users are kongregate related. We need to get the word out by using different site forums and maybe make a blogspot for this site. Another way to get known is getting partnerships. On kong(Kongregate.com)theres orginizations like the Hugs For Slugs and Emotinal Shapes Inc.
-So that leads to my next subject...I'm a member of HFSF(Hugs for slugs foundation)so I'll see if I can get a partnership. If anyone is a member of Emotional Shapes Inc, please see if you can get a partnership there as well.
-Any help would be highly aprecciated. Thank you for your time, USERNAME6 king

View user profile

2 Re: Get the word out! on Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:25 pm

Maybe I could join Newgrounds and spread the word there. You know how many people there are on that site...we've really got to get the word out, YES, or we will, sadly, become non-existent in the eyes of webbers. Not that we are existent in their eyes now anyway, but still...anyone on NG, get talkin'!

View user profile

3 Re: Get the word out! on Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:28 pm

I'll post on ArmorGames.com

View user profile

4 wow on Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:55 pm

Zerzavy

i know a site that has more people than kong and has better games, but one of the rules is no advertizing (but yet, some people do it)

View user profile

5 WAIT!!! on Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:42 pm

I think you guys should check with a mod of the site your about to post on if thats okay. I don't want to get anyone in trouble or run into legal issues. Advertiseing Is serious. Maybe I should move this to the "Serious Buisness" section.
Ah well, but I don't want anyone to get in trouble so check if its okay first. A blogstpo would be nice tough so would a partnership with HFSF, which I'm working on right now...

View user profile

6 Re: Get the word out! on Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:16 pm

Username6 wrote:I think you guys should check with a mod of the site your about to post on if thats okay. I don't want to get anyone in trouble or run into legal issues. Advertiseing Is serious. Maybe I should move this to the "Serious Buisness" section.
Ah well, but I don't want anyone to get in trouble so check if its okay first. A blogstpo would be nice tough so would a partnership with HFSF, which I'm working on right now...
I would like to suggest that we change the 'Serious Buisness' Forum to 'Srs Bizniss', but then it wouldn't really be that 'srs'.

... And Business is spelled wrong. Just to let you know.

Yes, I'm a grammar-nazi. D;

View user profile

7 Re: Get the word out! on Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:57 pm

Zerzavy

Schelle wrote:
Username6 wrote:I think you guys should check with a mod of the site your about to post on if thats okay. I don't want to get anyone in trouble or run into legal issues. Advertiseing Is serious. Maybe I should move this to the "Serious Buisness" section.
I would like to suggest that we change the 'Serious Buisness' Forum to 'Srs Bizniss', but then it wouldn't really be that 'srs'.

... And Business is spelled wrong. Just to let you know.

Yes, I'm a grammar-nazi. D;

View user profile

8 Re: Get the word out! on Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:28 am

I will e-mail everyone I know to come and join.

View user profile

9 Re: Get the word out! on Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:51 am

Ive e-mailed 9 people so far!

View user profile

10 Re: Get the word out! on Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:55 am

Mysterymason wrote:I will e-mail everyone I know to come and join.
Now thats not breaking any laws to get people banned from sites Smile

View user profile

11 Re: Get the word out! on Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:44 am

When i go bak to scchool tommorrow i will tell all of my freinds!!!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum