Casual World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Casual World

This is a place where people can come together and be...Well, casual. Make friends, make enemies and make pie!. Okay, no pie but theres friends, enemies and much, much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Story] The kid. [8 chapters so far.]

+2
mariosuperlative
pivotman99
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26[Story] The kid. [8 chapters so far.] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Story] The kid. [8 chapters so far.] Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:44 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

GUYS, STOP BEING UNDERAGE, YOU'RE MAKING ME FEEL LIKE A GEEZER!

27[Story] The kid. [8 chapters so far.] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Story] The kid. [8 chapters so far.] Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:30 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

gooh goo ga ga? hahahahaha i couldnt resist

28[Story] The kid. [8 chapters so far.] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Story] The kid. [8 chapters so far.] Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:41 pm

pivotman99

pivotman99

mariosuperlative wrote:
pivotman99 wrote:Mario, if anyone knew my age, I would be banned from most sites. Smile

Ah! If you're underage, I respect your stories a lot more than I currently do.

I was kidding!

29[Story] The kid. [8 chapters so far.] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Story] The kid. [8 chapters so far.] Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:29 pm

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

I wasn't. 12 on Wednesday. If someone bans me on Kongregate, I can always turn to an alt.

I break the law every day. O.o

*Waits to be banned by Username*

30[Story] The kid. [8 chapters so far.] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Story] The kid. [8 chapters so far.] Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:46 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

right now the police stopped in front of my house, i gotta go!

31[Story] The kid. [8 chapters so far.] - Page 2 Empty Re: [Story] The kid. [8 chapters so far.] Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:57 pm

pivotman99

pivotman99

Okay... I'm 10.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum