Casual World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Casual World

This is a place where people can come together and be...Well, casual. Make friends, make enemies and make pie!. Okay, no pie but theres friends, enemies and much, much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Story] the History of Casual World

+3
Ncio
Username6
Zerzavy
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Story] the History of Casual World Empty [Story] the History of Casual World Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:58 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

At Kongregate, greg took total control. A person named Username created a place that not even greg could infaltrate. He called it...Casual World. He hired bodyguards (which he also calls Admins and Moderrators) to make sure none of Kong's monsters come. Zerzavy was a person that rebeled and lived, now a trusted bodyguard of Username, wasn't smart to rebel. Anyone could be greg in disguise. Mostly, this world is accessable through a place that greg cant know about. Pivotman had all greg's beasts on him, so he was greatly glad this was thought of. Also one of the main bodyguards, he spychecks just about everyone for greg. No programs in sight, this place is just meant for mindless chatting about anything.
greg has finaly found our site, too bad we didnt listen to pivotman said the user ILookLikegregButImNotHim was greg in disguise. Now were facing the consequences. Fortunantly, Username updated the system with a 1,000,000 digit code that only the real members know. But I can tell as Im writing this on the computer; trapped with J&E Greer, that greg is watching over the place like he did with the 300 spamtons, waiting for the perfect time to strike.

This history is unclompeted, i still need to research (if you want to be in the history/add more, just say so)

Last edited by Zerzavy on Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

2[Story] the History of Casual World Empty Nice thread Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:35 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

lol! Nice story, thread and overal awsome. My name is Username6 though(Note the 6) Its nothing big but I wanted to piomt that out.
Maybe I should make a joking account called, "ImNotReallyGregButILookLikeHim." That wouldn't fit in the name bar though Embarassed
Still, nice thread and its funny king I name you the jester of the Casual world
*Hits Zer and gives him the jester badge: jocolor *

3[Story] the History of Casual World Empty Re: [Story] the History of Casual World Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:23 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

Username6 wrote:lol! Nice story, thread and overal awsome. My name is Username6 though(Note the 6) Its nothing big but I wanted to piomt that out.
Maybe I should make a joking account called, "ImNotReallyGregButILookLikeHim." That wouldn't fit in the name bar though Embarassed
Still, nice thread and its funny king I name you the jester of the Casual world
*Hits Zer and gives him the jester badge: jocolor *
I feel...so hornored, even though i have broken ribs from that hit. My jester mask will be the one in my avatar.

4[Story] the History of Casual World Empty MOAR Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:10 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

MOAR man MOAR! This is good and it has to do with the site, MOOAAR!!!

5[Story] the History of Casual World Empty Re: [Story] the History of Casual World Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:19 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

updated

6[Story] the History of Casual World Empty Re: [Story] the History of Casual World Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:02 am

Ncio

Ncio

Lol. Awesome story. Very Happy

7[Story] the History of Casual World Empty Re: [Story] the History of Casual World Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:04 am

SlateFx

SlateFx

can i be in it

8[Story] the History of Casual World Empty Re: [Story] the History of Casual World Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:05 am

Mysterymason

Mysterymason

I love this story. Could I be in it.
Its really good so far.

9[Story] the History of Casual World Empty Re: [Story] the History of Casual World Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:04 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

Well, I remember back in the old days that Greg cracked all numbers of the code except for the last one. I had to change the number to a decimal so he could never guess and I also banned everyone to keep them from telling. I admit it was a mistake but it was for the sites own good. Greg also banned me from Kongregate but I wouldn't tell him the code. These where rough times, thats al i feel is good to tell right now Cool

10[Story] the History of Casual World Empty Re: [Story] the History of Casual World Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:37 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

WHY AM I NOT MENTIONED IN THIS
I WAS YOUR SECOND USER
I DEFIED GREG
AND AC
AND I JOINED
i deserve mention, right?
-your trusted bodyguard/mod, amanningman88

11[Story] the History of Casual World Empty bump Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:06 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

bump

12[Story] the History of Casual World Empty Re: [Story] the History of Casual World Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:39 pm

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

*Best life I will have crap role and do nothing*

Sorry, this isn't too great, it's decent but it good be improved.

GRAMMAR. AND. PACE.

13[Story] the History of Casual World Empty Re: [Story] the History of Casual World Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:43 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

mariosuperlative wrote:*Best life I will have crap role and do nothing*

Sorry, this isn't too great, it's decent but it good be improved.

GRAMMAR. AND. PACE.
lol, wut? who needs grammar?

14[Story] the History of Casual World Empty Re: [Story] the History of Casual World Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:43 pm

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

Anyone who wants to write a story that doesn't drive pins into the hearts of the 10% of the population who cringe at the bad grammar.

Plus, if you want to go far in writing, grammar is a must.

15[Story] the History of Casual World Empty Re: [Story] the History of Casual World Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:36 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

mariosuperlative wrote:Anyone who wants to write a story that doesn't drive pins into the hearts of the 10% of the population who cringe at the bad grammar.

o rly? i dont plan on becoming an author, and this is the interwebz.

16[Story] the History of Casual World Empty Re: [Story] the History of Casual World Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:33 am

Ncio

Ncio

Zerzavy wrote:
mariosuperlative wrote:Anyone who wants to write a story that doesn't drive pins into the hearts of the 10% of the population who cringe at the bad grammar.

o rly? i dont plan on becoming an author, and this is the interwebz.

This is the interwebz? Shocked

17[Story] the History of Casual World Empty Re: [Story] the History of Casual World Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:38 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

no, this isnt the interwebs, THIS IS SPARTA!
sorry, guys, i couldnt resist that little moment of immiturity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum