Casual World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Casual World

This is a place where people can come together and be...Well, casual. Make friends, make enemies and make pie!. Okay, no pie but theres friends, enemies and much, much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Holy @#$%&* A new Look?!

+2
Zerzavy
Username6
6 posters

Keep The New Look?

Holy @#$%&* A new Look?! Vote_lcap67%Holy @#$%&* A new Look?! Vote_rcap 67% [ 6 ]
Holy @#$%&* A new Look?! Vote_lcap33%Holy @#$%&* A new Look?! Vote_rcap 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Holy @#$%&* A new Look?! Empty Holy @#$%&* A new Look?! Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:42 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

Yes theres a new look. Theres a new chat window and the screen is brighter for those of you who have darker screen resolution. Post here if you like it or notm I might change it back...

Last edited by Username6 on Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Holy @#$%&* A new Look?! Empty Re: Holy @#$%&* A new Look?! Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:46 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

THANK YOU LORD!!!this is more manageable, keep it

3Holy @#$%&* A new Look?! Empty Re: Holy @#$%&* A new Look?! Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:48 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

Zerzavy wrote:THANK YOU LORD!!!this is more manageable, keep it
glad to see your happy. I'm going to make a poll to see if we should keep ir or leave it.

4Holy @#$%&* A new Look?! Empty Meh, neutral. Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:28 pm

♥ ♫ .:: Schelle ::. ♫ ♥

In my opinion, the other theme was cooler, 'cause it was all dark and shtuffz. As Zerzavy said, though, this is moar manageable. It'd be cool if you could switch it to something both cool and manageable.

Last edited by ♥ ♫ .:: Schelle ::. ♫ ♥ on Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : LOL WUT weird smiley.)

5Holy @#$%&* A new Look?! Empty Re: Holy @#$%&* A new Look?! Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:30 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

♥️ ♫ .:: Schelle ::. ♫ ♥️ wrote:In my opinion, the other theme was cooler, 'cause it was all dark and shtuffz. As Zerzavy said, though, this is moar manageable. It'd be cool if you could switch it to something both cool and manageable.
2nd is better than 1st, but 3rd is better than both

6Holy @#$%&* A new Look?! Empty Re: Holy @#$%&* A new Look?! Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:38 am

Zerzavy wrote:
♥️ ♫ .:: Schelle ::. ♫ ♥️ wrote:In my opinion, the other theme was cooler, 'cause it was all dark and shtuffz. As Zerzavy said, though, this is moar manageable. It'd be cool if you could switch it to something both cool and manageable.
2nd is better than 1st, but 3rd is better than both
... WAIT WUT
There's a 3rd? Am I missing something?

7Holy @#$%&* A new Look?! Empty Re: Holy @#$%&* A new Look?! Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:40 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

3rd is cooler and managable

8Holy @#$%&* A new Look?! Empty Re: Holy @#$%&* A new Look?! Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:50 am

Zerzavy wrote:3rd is cooler and managable
I didn't know we had a third.. Is this current one the 3rd theme?

9Holy @#$%&* A new Look?! Empty Re: Holy @#$%&* A new Look?! Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:52 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

♥️ ♫ .:: Schelle ::. ♫ ♥️ wrote:
nope Very Happy

10Holy @#$%&* A new Look?! Empty Re: Holy @#$%&* A new Look?! Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:41 am

Zerzavy wrote:
♥️ ♫ .:: Schelle ::. ♫ ♥️ wrote:
nope Very Happy
The third one's.. In the future!? : O

11Holy @#$%&* A new Look?! Empty Re: Holy @#$%&* A new Look?! Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:13 am

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

This new look is much better. It's much friendlier, it's more accessible (particularly the emoticons) and it just generally has a nicer feel to it.

12Holy @#$%&* A new Look?! Empty Re: Holy @#$%&* A new Look?! Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:07 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

47% say no so far and 53% say yes. This is really close Exclamation Who will win? You guys should make like a rally to get people whohavent voted to vote for your side. You no, more interesting Cool

13Holy @#$%&* A new Look?! Empty Re: Holy @#$%&* A new Look?! Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:47 am

SlateFx

SlateFx

I like the old version because it was darker and more stylish, but thats just my opinion, you dont have to listen to it if you dont want to.

14Holy @#$%&* A new Look?! Empty YA! Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:00 pm

yourmom12

yourmom12

Much easier to see the chatbox if it's lighter.
Yes:66%. No:33%

Last edited by yourmom12 on Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

15Holy @#$%&* A new Look?! Empty Re: Holy @#$%&* A new Look?! Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:18 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

yourmom12 wrote:Much easier to see the chatbox if it's lighter.
99%? this place abides the rule of time and space Very Happy

16Holy @#$%&* A new Look?! Empty Re: Holy @#$%&* A new Look?! Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:02 pm

yourmom12

yourmom12

Zerzavy wrote:
yourmom12 wrote:Much easier to see the chatbox if it's lighter.
99%? this place abides the rule of time and space Very Happy

woah i just noticed that! IT'S THE END OF THE UNIVERSE!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum