Casual World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Casual World

This is a place where people can come together and be...Well, casual. Make friends, make enemies and make pie!. Okay, no pie but theres friends, enemies and much, much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestions

+4
Ncio
mariosuperlative
♥ ♫ .:: Schelle ::. ♫ ♥
Zerzavy
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Suggestions Empty Suggestions Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:30 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

My goal is to overwork username, give him any suggestions you have. mine is to fix the signiture problem

Last edited by Zerzavy on Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:48 am

Ello, fellow Casualians.

First off, I'd like to suggest that we all come up with a name to call ourselves. Like the Casualians, the Casualites, Casual-people, Casual-something... Because all the cool people are doing it. Totally.

Secondly, I'd like to suggest we make a 'Spam' forum, or an 'Unrelated Threads' forum. I don't mean like.. People spamming 'ASLKDJSADH'SL;KDA;SDJALSFH', but just things that are totally unrelated. Like Pokemon, because everyone loves Pokemon, amirite?

Third, as Zerzavy said, is to fix the signature thingy. It used to work with the old layout, but this new layout's being a meanie.

Fourth, the layout of the site should be customized and awesome.

Fifth, we should try to stray away from copying Kongregate. Yes, I know Kongregate is TEH WINRAR, but this is the Casual site, not a Kongregate Fansite, yes?

So, yeah. :3

P.S.: I also suggest we change the title of the topic to 'Suggestions' and not 'Sugeestions'. xD

3Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:15 am

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

Schelle, I think your 'spam forum' idea thingy just fits Every Day Life. EDL is basically the off topic of this site.

4Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:37 am

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

Zerzavy, if you have the power, sticky this thread. alien

Sorry to do this in all three of your useful threads, but I want to get my point across.

5Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:43 am

Ncio

Ncio

I really think we should move. I don't like this forum at all. Check this forum out.
http://z8.invisionfree.com/Team_Visualize/

And try it out Username6. See if you like it. Everything is customizable and the Signature problem is fixed.

6Suggestions Empty stickied Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:18 am

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

i stickied it! yayz

7Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:49 am

Ncio

Ncio

Ncio wrote:I really think we should move. I don't like this forum at all. Check this forum out.

And try it out Username6. See if you like it. Everything is customizable and the Signature problem is fixed.

Did you read that Username 6?

And BTW, you said you would make me Art Leader, but I'm not Art Leader yet. affraid

8Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:59 am

Do you guys think we could make a 'Questions' forum? Because some of the questions and technical-difficulty-esque questions are getting kinda scattered around..

9Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:50 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

Ncio wrote:
Ncio wrote:I really think we should move. I don't like this forum at all. Check this forum out.

And BTW, you said you would make me Art Leader, but I'm not Art Leader yet. affraid
oh COME ON
we have to move?
what?
all my reccomendations to friends... and were moving websites?
I do like this one, Id really like to stay here.

10Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:58 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

amanningman88 wrote:
Ncio wrote:

oh COME ON
we have to move?
what?
all my reccomendations to friends... and were moving websites?
I do like this one, Id really like to stay here.
Thanks for being LOYAL to this site. Yes i saw it Ncio its verry impressive, just don't think we should move

11Suggestions Empty Use propper grammar in the stickies Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:11 pm

iwagon

iwagon

Use proper grammar in the stickies. They are spost to be important and you should at least be able to put some time in to making a couple sentences grammatically correct. Some are fine but others have bad grammar.

I'll also make a template for you if you would like. I'll post an example soon.

12Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:10 pm

pivotman99

pivotman99

I found out that this site is on itouch.

13Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:56 pm

iwagon wrote:Use proper grammar in the stickies. They are spost to be important and you should at least be able to put some time in to making a couple sentences grammatically correct. Some are fine but others have bad grammar.

QFT

There are also some errors in the forums' titles and description, for example, the Technical Difficulties forum. 'Difficuties' should be 'difficulties', the 'too' should be 'to', 'Schell' should be 'Schelle'... You get it. There are basically errors in almost every description.. I hate to be a bother for this kinda stuff, I just prefer things to have correct grammar. Ehe, sorry.

14Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:07 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

♥️ ♫ .:: Schelle ::. ♫ ♥️ wrote:
iwagon wrote:Use proper grammar in the stickies. They are spost to be important and you should at least be able to put some time in to making a couple sentences grammatically correct. Some are fine but others have bad grammar.

QFT

There are also some errors in the forums' titles and description, for example, the Technical Difficulties forum. 'Difficuties' should be 'difficulties', the 'too' should be 'to', 'Schell' should be 'Schelle'... You get it. There are basically errors in almost every description.. I hate to be a bother for this kinda stuff, I just prefer things to have correct grammar. Ehe, sorry.
LOL I love this.
For once in my life, someone is being critizised for their spelling and it's not me!
And ya, username, some advice:
Don't drink and type, or else it ends up like that.

15Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:17 pm

iwagon

iwagon

I'm working on a template as we speak but you really should switch to PHPP2 instead of PUNBB, that was the worst choice of the four. I'm making it in PHPP2 so I'd switch.

16Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:51 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

templates templates templates... (how much is username paying you?)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum