Casual World

This is a place where people can come together and be...Well, casual. Make friends, make enemies and make pie!. Okay, no pie but theres friends, enemies and much, much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Game] The Story Game

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: [Game] The Story Game on Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:02 pm

One day in the Nintendo offices, Bob sat down to eat lunch and was forced to dance on a fat mans rumbling hairy belly. Suddenly the door flew open and men with graters grated some cheese all over Bob's face, while dancing Bob pulled out his murderous platypus, it crawled over his muscular body and Bob was very happy and got very scared because grater man got out an extra sharp grater and began to slowly grate him, Bob stood looking

View user profile

27 Re: [Game] The Story Game on Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:03 pm

One day in the Nintendo offices, Bob sat down to eat lunch and was forced to dance on a fat mans rumbling hairy belly. Suddenly the door flew open and men with graters grated some cheese all over Bob's face, while dancing Bob pulled out his murderous platypus, it crawled over his muscular body and Bob was very happy and got very scared because grater man got out an extra sharp grater and began to slowly grate him, Bob stood looking at the cieling

View user profile

28 Re: [Game] The Story Game on Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:04 pm

One day in the Nintendo offices, Bob sat down to eat lunch and was forced to dance on a fat mans rumbling hairy belly. Suddenly the door flew open and men with graters grated some cheese all over Bob's face, while dancing Bob pulled out his murderous platypus, it crawled over his muscular body and Bob was very happy and got very scared because grater man got out an extra sharp grater and began to slowly grate him, Bob stood looking at the ceiling as he died

View user profile

29 Re: [Game] The Story Game on Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:24 pm

One day in the Nintendo offices, Bob sat down to eat lunch and was forced to dance on a fat mans rumbling hairy belly. Suddenly the door flew open and men with graters grated some cheese all over Bob's face, while dancing Bob pulled out his murderous platypus, it crawled over his muscular body and Bob was very happy and got very scared because grater man got out an extra sharp grater and began to slowly grate him, Bob stood looking at the ceiling, as he died very slowly. He

View user profile

30 Re: [Game] The Story Game on Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:25 pm

One day in the Nintendo offices, Bob sat down to eat lunch and was forced to dance on a fat mans rumbling hairy belly. Suddenly the door flew open and men with graters grated some cheese all over Bob's face, while dancing Bob pulled out his murderous platypus, it crawled over his muscular body and Bob was very happy and got very scared because grater man got out an extra sharp grater and began to slowly grate him, Bob stood looking at the ceiling, as he died very slowly. He decided to attack,

View user profile

31 Re: [Game] The Story Game on Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:28 pm

One day in the Nintendo offices, Bob sat down to eat lunch and was forced to dance on a fat mans rumbling hairy belly. Suddenly the door flew open and men with graters grated some cheese all over Bob's face, while dancing Bob pulled out his murderous platypus, it crawled over his muscular body and Bob was very happy and got very scared because grater man got out an extra sharp grater and began to slowly grate him, Bob stood looking at the ceiling, as he died very slowly. He decided to attack, the big monster

View user profile

32 Re: [Game] The Story Game on Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:30 pm

One day in the Nintendo offices, Bob sat down to eat lunch and was forced to dance on a fat mans rumbling hairy belly. Suddenly the door flew open and men with graters grated some cheese all over Bob's face, while dancing Bob pulled out his murderous platypus, it crawled over his muscular body and Bob was very happy and got very scared because grater man got out an extra sharp grater and began to slowly grate him, Bob stood looking at the ceiling, as he died very slowly. He decided to attack, the big monster...he failed...badly.

View user profile

33 Re: [Game] The Story Game on Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:35 pm

One day in the Nintendo offices, Bob sat down to eat lunch and was forced to dance on a fat mans rumbling hairy belly. Suddenly the door flew open and men with graters grated some cheese all over Bob's face, while dancing Bob pulled out his murderous platypus, it crawled over his muscular body and Bob was very happy and got very scared because grater man got out an extra sharp grater and began to slowly grate him, Bob stood looking at the ceiling, as he died very slowly. He decided to attack, the big monster...he failed...badly. He fell asleep

View user profile

34 Re: [Game] The Story Game on Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:28 pm

One day in the Nintendo offices, Bob sat down to eat lunch and was forced to dance on a fat mans rumbling hairy belly. Suddenly the door flew open and men with graters grated some cheese all over Bob's face, while dancing Bob pulled out his murderous platypus, it crawled over his muscular body and Bob was very happy and got very scared because grater man got out an extra sharp grater and began to slowly grate him, Bob stood looking at the ceiling, as he died very slowly. He decided to attack, the big monster...he failed...badly. He fell asleep, while a man

View user profile

35 Re: [Game] The Story Game on Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:35 am

One day in the Nintendo offices, Bob sat down to eat lunch and was forced to dance on a fat mans rumbling hairy belly. Suddenly the door flew open and men with graters grated some cheese all over Bob's face, while dancing Bob pulled out his murderous platypus, it crawled over his muscular body and Bob was very happy and got very scared because grater man got out an extra sharp grater and began to slowly grate him, Bob stood looking at the ceiling, as he died very slowly. He decided to attack, the big monster...he failed...badly. He fell asleep, [b]while a man CARRIED HIM OFF

View user profile

36 Re: [Game] The Story Game on Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:23 am

One day in the Nintendo offices, Bob sat down to eat lunch and was forced to dance on a fat mans rumbling hairy belly. Suddenly the door flew open and men with graters grated some cheese all over Bob's face, while dancing Bob pulled out his murderous platypus, it crawled over his muscular body and Bob was very happy and got very scared because grater man got out an extra sharp grater and began to slowly grate him, Bob stood looking at the ceiling, as he died very slowly. He decided to attack, the big monster...he failed...badly. He fell asleep,while a man carried him off to his underground

View user profile

37 Re: [Game] The Story Game on Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:33 am

One day in the Nintendo offices, Bob sat down to eat lunch and was forced to dance on a fat mans rumbling hairy belly. Suddenly the door flew open and men with graters grated some cheese all over Bob's face, while dancing Bob pulled out his murderous platypus, it crawled over his muscular body and Bob was very happy and got very scared because grater man got out an extra sharp grater and began to slowly grate him, Bob stood looking at the ceiling, as he died very slowly. He decided to attack, the big monster...he failed...badly. He fell asleep,while a man carried him off to his underground lair. He sat

View user profile

38 Re: [Game] The Story Game on Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:24 pm

One day in the Nintendo offices, Bob sat down to eat lunch and was forced to dance on a fat mans rumbling hairy belly. Suddenly the door flew open and men with graters grated some cheese all over Bob's face, while dancing Bob pulled out his murderous platypus, it crawled over his muscular body and Bob was very happy and got very scared because grater man got out an extra sharp grater and began to slowly grate him, Bob stood looking at the ceiling, as he died very slowly. He decided to attack, the big monster...he failed...badly. He fell asleep,while a man carried him off to his underground lair. He sat asleep, Freddy Kreuger

View user profile

39 Re: [Game] The Story Game on Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:53 am

One day in the Nintendo offices, Bob sat down to eat lunch and was forced to dance on a fat mans rumbling hairy belly. Suddenly the door flew open and men with graters grated some cheese all over Bob's face, while dancing Bob pulled out his murderous platypus, it crawled over his muscular body and Bob was very happy and got very scared because grater man got out an extra sharp grater and began to slowly grate him, Bob stood looking at the ceiling, as he died very slowly. He decided to attack, the big monster...he failed...badly. He fell asleep,while a man carried him off to his underground lair. He sat asleep, Freddy Kreuger snuck into the

40 Re: [Game] The Story Game on Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:14 am

[quote="Ncio"]One day in the Nintendo offices, Bob sat down to eat lunch and was forced to dance on a fat mans rumbling hairy belly. Suddenly the door flew open and men with graters grated some cheese all over Bob's face, while dancing Bob pulled out his murderous platypus, it crawled over his muscular body and Bob was very happy and got very scared because grater man got out an extra sharp grater and began to slowly grate him, Bob stood looking at the ceiling, as he died very slowly. He decided to attack, the big monster...he failed...badly. He fell asleep,while a man carried him off to his underground lair. He sat asleep, Freddy Kreuger snuck into the lair, he chopped

View user profile

41 Re: [Game] The Story Game on Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:17 am

One day in the Nintendo offices, Bob sat down to eat lunch and was forced to dance on a fat mans rumbling hairy belly. Suddenly the door flew open and men with graters grated some cheese all over Bob's face, while dancing Bob pulled out his murderous platypus, it crawled over his muscular body and Bob was very happy and got very scared because grater man got out an extra sharp grater and began to slowly grate him, Bob stood looking at the ceiling, as he died very slowly. He decided to attack, the big monster...he failed...badly. He fell asleep, while a man carried him off to his underground lair. He sat asleep, Freddy Kreuger snuck into the lair, he chopped at the monster

View user profile

42 Re: [Game] The Story Game on Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:04 pm

One day in the Nintendo offices, Bob sat down to eat lunch and was forced to dance on a fat mans rumbling hairy belly. Suddenly the door flew open and men with graters grated some cheese all over Bob's face, while dancing Bob pulled out his murderous platypus, it crawled over his muscular body and Bob was very happy and got very scared because grater man got out an extra sharp grater and began to slowly grate him, Bob stood looking at the ceiling, as he died very slowly. He decided to attack, the big monster...he failed...badly. He fell asleep, while a man carried him off to his underground lair. He sat asleep, Freddy Kreuger snuck into the lair, he chopped at the monster, killing it, Bob

43 Re: [Game] The Story Game on Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:20 pm

One day in the Nintendo offices, Bob sat down to eat lunch and was forced to dance on a fat mans rumbling hairy belly. Suddenly the door flew open and men with graters grated some cheese all over Bob's face, while dancing Bob pulled out his murderous platypus, it crawled over his muscular body and Bob was very happy and got very scared because grater man got out an extra sharp grater and began to slowly grate him, Bob stood looking at the ceiling, as he died very slowly. He decided to attack, the big monster...he failed...badly. He fell asleep, while a man carried him off to his underground lair. He sat asleep, Freddy Kreuger snuck into the lair, he chopped at the monster, killing it, Bob started loving Freddy.

44 Re: [Game] The Story Game on Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:13 pm

Okay, new story! Very Happy

I was walking

45 Re: [Game] The Story Game on Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:36 pm

I was walking and I died.

New story!

I was walking and I died

46 Re: [Game] The Story Game on Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:08 pm

I was walking and I died of laughter from

View user profile

47 Re: [Game] The Story Game on Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:24 am

I was walking and I died of laughter from the absolutely amazing

48 Re: [Game] The Story Game on Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:16 am

I was walking and I died of laughter from the absolutely amazing Ncio! He flew

49 Re: [Game] The Story Game on Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:42 am

I was walking and I died of laughter from the absolutely amazing Ncio! He flew under a bus

50 Re: [Game] The Story Game on Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:42 pm

Zerzavy

I was walking and i died of laughter from the absolutely amazing Nicio! He flew under a bus into a ditch

O o
/¯____________________________ ______________________________ ___/
| I'M A FIRIN MAH LAZOOR! BLAAAAAAAAAAARGHHH
\_¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯\
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum