Casual World

This is a place where people can come together and be...Well, casual. Make friends, make enemies and make pie!. Okay, no pie but theres friends, enemies and much, much more!


You are not connected. Please login or register

Casual World is Not Kongregate

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Casual World is Not Kongregate on Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:19 am

Now I've seen a lot of people trying to make this into Kongregate, mainly in RP. The fact is, we may be small and insignificant, but that doesn't mean we should try and imitate the big K. Why? Because then there's virtually no point of this site. You may be an admin, pivot, but part of my message goes out to you: that game directory is pointless. The RP forum is entirely for games and stories, so what's the use? Just remember, everyone, that we are "Casual World", not Kongregate. So any more imitations of it and I will be annoyed. I can't do anything, because five more people have to join for me to be granted a modship, but try and keep us unique, could you?


Yours sincerely, the ever annoying mariosuperlative...

View user profile

2 Makes sense on Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:00 am

Your speech makes sence but other sites have RP too. Even on youtube tehy have RP! My friend RP's with people all the time. Besides, the users like them.
But you're right, we're not Kongregate even though we branched out from there. We need out own ideas.
I approve this thread Mariosuperlative, I approve it with a STAR THATS BLUE! Like a Star @ heaven

View user profile

3 Re: Casual World is Not Kongregate on Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:01 am

He's not trying to say that we should stop the RP, he's saying that we don't have to have the same rules as Kongregate. We don't need Game Sign-ups. We need members.

View user profile

4 Re: Casual World is Not Kongregate on Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:07 am

Zerzavy

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
"Casual World is Not Kongregate"
your right, because then this place would be called kongregate Cool

View user profile

5 well said on Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:46 am

Zerzavy wrote:"Casual World is Not Kongregate"
your right, because then this place would be called kongregate Cool
perfect... Razz

View user profile

6 Re: Casual World is Not Kongregate on Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:38 pm

Ncio wrote:He's not trying to say that we should stop the RP, he's saying that we don't have to have the same rules as Kongregate. We don't need Game Sign-ups. We need members.
correction here.
we do not need game signups NOW.
but we MAY (may!) need them in the future.
So, pivotman99, if you would be so kind as to please remove them all... that would be greatly appreaciated. thanks you.

View user profile

7 Re: Casual World is Not Kongregate on Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:49 pm

amanningman88 wrote:
Ncio wrote:He's not trying to say that we should stop the RP, he's saying that we don't have to have the same rules as Kongregate. We don't need Game Sign-ups. We need members.
correction here.
we do not need game signups NOW.
but we MAY (may!) need them in the future.
So, pivotman99, if you would be so kind as to please remove them all... that would be greatly appreaciated. thanks you.
I don't see why we would ever need game signups... I think the games should be open to all users. :l

View user profile

8 Re: Casual World is Not Kongregate on Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:58 pm

♥️ ♫ .:: Schelle ::. ♫ ♥️ wrote:
amanningman88 wrote:
Ncio wrote:He's not trying to say that we should stop the RP, he's saying that we don't have to have the same rules as Kongregate. We don't need Game Sign-ups. We need members.
correction here.
we do not need game signups NOW.
but we MAY (may!) need them in the future.
So, pivotman99, if you would be so kind as to please remove them all... that would be greatly appreaciated. thanks you.
I don't see why we would ever need game signups... I think the games should be open to all users. :l
well, it does make sense.
but if *crosses fingers* we get something crazy like 10000 members, then it will be nessesary.

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum