Casual World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Casual World

This is a place where people can come together and be...Well, casual. Make friends, make enemies and make pie!. Okay, no pie but theres friends, enemies and much, much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mario vs. Sonic

+4
amanningman88
SlateFx
mariosuperlative
Username6
8 posters

Mario or Sonic

Mario vs. Sonic Vote_lcap78%Mario vs. Sonic Vote_rcap 78% [ 7 ]
Mario vs. Sonic Vote_lcap22%Mario vs. Sonic Vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mario vs. Sonic Empty Mario vs. Sonic Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:29 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

This the ultamate debate between the two all stars. Sonic vs Mario, Sega vs Nintendo, Hedgehog vs Plumber, Blue vs Red. The most popular topic there than Suger Glider or Pygmy Hedgehog. Choose you side(Mario or Sonic)and debate why your charecter is the best. Also vote in the poll for the candidates of the gaming world. If one charecter wins the debate and and the other wins the poll well... Rolling Eyes there will be a mystery challenge as a tie breaker Exclamation
So its up to you! Who will come out on top? Who is the best gaming charecter? Well, you decied! This...Is...Gaming Idol(Not its not Sparta Suspect )

Last edited by Username6 on Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Mario vs. Sonic Empty Re: Mario vs. Sonic Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:34 pm

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

Mario.

In the olden days, there's no question (in my mind) that Sonic was the best. I'm sorry to say I much prefer Sonic 2 to Super Mario Bros. But Mario was more popular, besides. Anyhow, Mario stayed on top, making game after game, satisfying the public. Mario Kart was great, while Sonic's karting efforts...not so much. And then the quality turning point came. Super Mario 64.

You see, Mario went into 3D with true grace and outstanding brilliance. But Sonic tried to follow suit...

He failed. Some of the 3D games are quality, but a lot of them just ended up mediocre. Mario continued starring in brilliant games, and Sonic's popularity was even further diminished.

Now, today, we have outstanding Mario titles Like New Super Mario Bros., Mario Kart Wii and...the incredible Super Mario Galaxy.

Mario has always been an adaptable guy, and his games seem generally more fun. They are also much more involving, and you just get plain ol' enjoyment from the plumber more than from the hedgehog.

And SMG is one of the greatest games ever, so that helps.

3Mario vs. Sonic Empty Re: Mario vs. Sonic Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:49 pm

SlateFx

SlateFx

Sonic

He is blue (My favourite colour) and he is really fast (I like speed)

4Mario vs. Sonic Empty Re: Mario vs. Sonic Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:53 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

mariosuperlative wrote:Mario.

In the olden days, there's no question (in my mind) that Sonic was the best. I'm sorry to say I much prefer Sonic 2 to Super Mario Bros. But Mario was more popular, besides. Anyhow, Mario stayed on top, making game after game, satisfying the public. Mario Kart was great, while Sonic's karting efforts...not so much. And then the quality turning point came. Super Mario 64.

You see, Mario went into 3D with true grace and outstanding brilliance. But Sonic tried to follow suit...

He failed. Some of the 3D games are quality, but a lot of them just ended up mediocre. Mario continued starring in brilliant games, and Sonic's popularity was even further diminished.

Now, today, we have outstanding Mario titles Like New Super Mario Bros., Mario Kart Wii and...the incredible Super Mario Galaxy.

Mario has always been an adaptable guy, and his games seem generally more fun. They are also much more involving, and you just get plain ol' enjoyment from the plumber more than from the hedgehog.

And SMG is one of the greatest games ever, so that helps.
well it really didnt seem like a question to someone who has a name called mario!
and by the way. if you check the homepage, you will find i have the latest post for all categories.
total thread domination.
at least when i posted this.

5Mario vs. Sonic Empty Re: Mario vs. Sonic Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:58 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

marop is winning yes i voted for mario too afro

6Mario vs. Sonic Empty Neutrality~ Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:20 pm

♥ ♫ .:: Schelle ::. ♫ ♥

♥ ♫ .:: Schelle ::. ♫ ♥

I'll have to be in-between for this one..
I, personally, love both Mario and Sonic. They're both kick-ass.

7Mario vs. Sonic Empty Re: Mario vs. Sonic Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:21 am

Moony

Moony

Umm.... not to pop your bubble, but Nintendo owns Sega.

8Mario vs. Sonic Empty Re: Mario vs. Sonic Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:56 pm

yourmom12

yourmom12

MARIO!

9Mario vs. Sonic Empty Re: Mario vs. Sonic Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:28 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

mario ftw

10Mario vs. Sonic Empty Re: Mario vs. Sonic Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:50 am

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

Moony wrote:Umm.... not to pop your bubble, but Nintendo owns Sega.
[quote]
Now look what you did!
You ruined a perfectly good bubble!

11Mario vs. Sonic Empty Re: Mario vs. Sonic Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:06 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

Mario vs. Sonic Social%20bubble

12Mario vs. Sonic Empty Re: Mario vs. Sonic Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:16 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

Zerzavy wrote:Mario vs. Sonic Social%20bubble
erm... thats a really BAD bubble.
my bubble had pie, cake, chuck norris, raptor jesus, flamingoes, revolving doors, nachoes, sxephil, kong, this webite, sheldon the turtle, and me in it.

awsomest bubble the world had ever seen, and now its gone. thank you very much.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]