Casual World

This is a place where people can come together and be...Well, casual. Make friends, make enemies and make pie!. Okay, no pie but theres friends, enemies and much, much more!


You are not connected. Please login or register

School, Your Opinion

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 School, Your Opinion on Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:45 pm

Wat do u think

View user profile

2 Re: School, Your Opinion on Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:02 pm

School is good. It teaches you all the things you need to know to be a succesful adult and you can make lots of new friends.

View user profile

3 Re: School, Your Opinion on Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:35 pm

its needed but its annoying. i like meeting friends there though and its cool. school isn't great but like i said, its needed.

View user profile

4 Re: School, Your Opinion on Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:11 pm

I'd like school if they didn't give us any damn homework. It takes up most of my free-time. Sadly, because I'm defiant, I end up just not doing it at all. Thus, my grades go down the potty.
School's pretty good because of friends. I <3 my friends, we have a lot of fun together. And not in the friends-with-benefits way (Lol, sorta).

View user profile

5 Re: School, Your Opinion on Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:36 pm

♥️ ♫ .:: Schelle ::. ♫ ♥️ wrote:I'd like school if they didn't give us any damn homework.

Ultimate agreement. I despise homework. Well, actually, I'd still loathe school, but it'd be a 70% loathe rather than a 90% loathe.

View user profile

6 Re: School, Your Opinion on Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:47 pm

mariosuperlative wrote:
♥️ ♫ .:: Schelle ::. ♫ ♥️ wrote:I'd like school if they didn't give us any damn homework.

Ultimate agreement. I despise homework. Well, actually, I'd still loathe school, but it'd be a 70% loathe rather than a 90% loathe.
lol.
*nods head*
i agree completely.
although i do like high school gym.

View user profile

7 Re: School, Your Opinion on Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:14 pm

I despise gym. Me and P.E. (Pointless Exercises Razz ) are two enemies who constantly try to rip each others throats out.

I'm building a portrait accidentally, I guess...hate P.E. ...like classical music. But I hate school and like rock, so I guess it's alright.

I also like maths! Embarassed


_________________
Definition of superlative 1. The highest definition or degree of something. 2. An adjective meaning "excellent". Mario has it all...
https://2img.net/h/i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo181/ZeeGraphicz/Best%20Sigs/Mario.png " alt="" />
View user profile

8 Re: School, Your Opinion on Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:59 am

Zerzavy

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
its sucks because teachers dont teach anymore, they just give you mass homework


_________________
funny:


O o
/¯____________________________ ______________________________ ___/
| I'M A FIRIN MAH LAZOOR! BLAAAAAAAAAAARGHHH
\_¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯\
View user profile

9 Re: School, Your Opinion on Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:18 am

mariosuperlative wrote:I despise gym. Me and P.E. (Pointless Exercises Razz ) are two enemies who constantly try to rip each others throats out.

I'm building a portrait accidentally, I guess...hate P.E. ...like classical music. But I hate school and like rock, so I guess it's alright.

I also like maths! Embarassed
*resists urge to call you a nerd*
Ummmmm...yaaaay...math..


_________________
http://api.ning.com/files/BqP6Z2gyvdogsBHAnq0Hs*noDBKzI-iYIQYpbtxk4MrE7MNaLBPU4vyeRXjPrrvLNtTS5ngFALwTYknU4WnmhNGJwsFlbAop/catGun.jpg" alt="" />
quick question: who's arming all these cats?
View user profile

10 Re: School, Your Opinion on Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:56 am

amanningman88 wrote:
mariosuperlative wrote:I despise gym. Me and P.E. (Pointless Exercises Razz ) are two enemies who constantly try to rip each others throats out.

I'm building a portrait accidentally, I guess...hate P.E. ...like classical music. But I hate school and like rock, so I guess it's alright.

I also like maths! Embarassed
*resists urge to call you a nerd*
Ummmmm...yaaaay...math..

If I was I'd like school. As it happens it's the major hate in my life.


_________________
Definition of superlative 1. The highest definition or degree of something. 2. An adjective meaning "excellent". Mario has it all...
https://2img.net/h/i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo181/ZeeGraphicz/Best%20Sigs/Mario.png " alt="" />
View user profile

11 Re: School, Your Opinion on Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:09 pm

mariosuperlative wrote:
amanningman88 wrote:
mariosuperlative wrote:I despise gym. Me and P.E. (Pointless Exercises Razz ) are two enemies who constantly try to rip each others throats out.

I'm building a portrait accidentally, I guess...hate P.E. ...like classical music. But I hate school and like rock, so I guess it's alright.

I also like maths! Embarassed
*resists urge to call you a nerd*
Ummmmm...yaaaay...math..

If I was I'd like school. As it happens it's the major hate in my life.
*breaths a sigh of relief*
well thats great, totally non-nerdy, awsome pal of mine...


_________________
http://api.ning.com/files/BqP6Z2gyvdogsBHAnq0Hs*noDBKzI-iYIQYpbtxk4MrE7MNaLBPU4vyeRXjPrrvLNtTS5ngFALwTYknU4WnmhNGJwsFlbAop/catGun.jpg" alt="" />
quick question: who's arming all these cats?
View user profile

12 Re: School, Your Opinion on Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:11 am

Zerzavy

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
when i was im 3rd grade, we made a hot air ballon, all i put on the ballon part was the word school and i put it in a red flame Twisted Evil


_________________
funny:


O o
/¯____________________________ ______________________________ ___/
| I'M A FIRIN MAH LAZOOR! BLAAAAAAAAAAARGHHH
\_¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯\
View user profile

13 Re: School, Your Opinion on Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:14 am

Zerzavy wrote:when i was im 3rd grade, we made a hot air ballon, all i put on the ballon part was the word school and i put it in a red flame Twisted Evil
...
.......
..............
........................
Erm...

View user profile

14 Re: School, Your Opinion on Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:15 am

Zerzavy

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
amanningman88 wrote:
Zerzavy wrote:when i was im 3rd grade, we made a hot air ballon, all i put on the ballon part was the word school and i put it in a red flame Twisted Evil
...
.......
..............
........................
Wow, that was so cool, why didnt i think of that?...
fix'd


_________________
funny:


O o
/¯____________________________ ______________________________ ___/
| I'M A FIRIN MAH LAZOOR! BLAAAAAAAAAAARGHHH
\_¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯\
View user profile

15 Re: School, Your Opinion on Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:19 am

zerzavy if u weren't awsome ud be a dead man,

View user profile

16 It's all Good on Sun Mar 08, 2009 9:42 pm

School......*sighs*

School is one of those things that is a mixed bag. I, for one, take my education quite seriously. On the other hand, I have hardly any friends and nobody really talks to me other than to ask me what an answer is for some "hard" question. Some kids get to be popular and dumber than a bag of nails or smart and popular. I get to have one or the other.

The facts are, many children do not take full advantage of their education. I do understand that homework is very difficult thing to do almost every night, but it is there to help. You just have to know that you are doing something that will help get closer to that goal of being somewhat or totally successful.

School is also that place where you can meet friends and enemies alike. It's the center of all social ability. Most friends or enemies that you acquire are acquired at school.
Unfortunately, school is also the place that your life can turn totally upside down. I've seen it happen to my fellow students before. Being in public school allows you to experience lots of new and interesting things like: drugs, alcohol, sex, porn, and gangs; assuming you haven't done those things already.

The big question for me is: Why can't people just go to school to learn and make friends that will help you in the long run?

View user profile

17 Re: School, Your Opinion on Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:38 am

Areoin wrote:School......*sighs*

School is one of those things that is a mixed bag. I, for one, take my education quite seriously. On the other hand, I have hardly any friends and nobody really talks to me other than to ask me what an answer is for some "hard" question. Some kids get to be popular and dumber than a bag of nails or smart and popular. I get to have one or the other.

The facts are, many children do not take full advantage of their education. I do understand that homework is very difficult thing to do almost every night, but it is there to help. You just have to know that you are doing something that will help get closer to that goal of being somewhat or totally successful.

School is also that place where you can meet friends and enemies alike. It's the center of all social ability. Most friends or enemies that you acquire are acquired at school.
Unfortunately, school is also the place that your life can turn totally upside down. I've seen it happen to my fellow students before. Being in public school allows you to experience lots of new and interesting things like: drugs, alcohol, sex, porn, and gangs; assuming you haven't done those things already.

The big question for me is: Why can't people just go to school to learn and make friends that will help you in the long run?
well said, Areoin,
for me, school isn't hard, I'm just lazy as hell but now I'm passing and I'm not grounded *does the happy dance*

View user profile

18 Re: School, Your Opinion on Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:27 am

Haha! Well that is good for you, Chad.

View user profile

19 Re: School, Your Opinion on Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:05 pm

hm. really sad to hear that aeroin.
I'm so happy I'm one of those people who has both (i dont wanna brag, but I'm honour role and I'm not the most popular kid in school, but I've got a lot of friends)
Really, if you wanted both, you should try talking to people, not wait for them to talk to you.
but if you're going to only have one, smarts is better than popularity.
Plus, we're all your friends here!


_________________
http://api.ning.com/files/BqP6Z2gyvdogsBHAnq0Hs*noDBKzI-iYIQYpbtxk4MrE7MNaLBPU4vyeRXjPrrvLNtTS5ngFALwTYknU4WnmhNGJwsFlbAop/catGun.jpg" alt="" />
quick question: who's arming all these cats?
View user profile

20 Re: School, Your Opinion on Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:46 pm

school is cool. slater is cool. enjoy! Very Happy

View user profile

21 Re: School, Your Opinion on Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:12 pm

BigBoy wrote:school is cool. slater is cool. enjoy! Very Happy
AHEM. you forgot something that was cool...


_________________
http://api.ning.com/files/BqP6Z2gyvdogsBHAnq0Hs*noDBKzI-iYIQYpbtxk4MrE7MNaLBPU4vyeRXjPrrvLNtTS5ngFALwTYknU4WnmhNGJwsFlbAop/catGun.jpg" alt="" />
quick question: who's arming all these cats?
View user profile

22 Re: School, Your Opinion on Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:17 pm

Amanningman is cool. Enjoy.

View user profile

23 Re: School, Your Opinion on Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:19 pm

BigBoy wrote:Amanningman is cool. Enjoy.
yayz!


_________________
http://api.ning.com/files/BqP6Z2gyvdogsBHAnq0Hs*noDBKzI-iYIQYpbtxk4MrE7MNaLBPU4vyeRXjPrrvLNtTS5ngFALwTYknU4WnmhNGJwsFlbAop/catGun.jpg" alt="" />
quick question: who's arming all these cats?
View user profile

24 Re: School, Your Opinion on Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:29 pm

Haha well amanning, I guess it all depends on what you are looking for in terms of social freedoms.

View user profile

25 Re: School, Your Opinion on Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:39 pm

Areoin wrote:Haha well amanning, I guess it all depends on what you are looking for in terms of social freedoms.
what do you look for?


_________________
http://api.ning.com/files/BqP6Z2gyvdogsBHAnq0Hs*noDBKzI-iYIQYpbtxk4MrE7MNaLBPU4vyeRXjPrrvLNtTS5ngFALwTYknU4WnmhNGJwsFlbAop/catGun.jpg" alt="" />
quick question: who's arming all these cats?
View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum