Casual World

This is a place where people can come together and be...Well, casual. Make friends, make enemies and make pie!. Okay, no pie but theres friends, enemies and much, much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

School, Your Opinion

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: School, Your Opinion on Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:57 pm

Nothing. If people choose to talk to me and befriend me, that's their problem. I will gladly uphold a friendship with them as long as they treat me as a friend.

View user profile

27 Re: School, Your Opinion on Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:08 pm

Zerzavy

Areoin wrote:Nothing. If people choose to talk to me and befriend me, that's their problem. I will gladly uphold a friendship with them as long as they treat me as a friend.
this guy is too casual for his own good

O o
/¯____________________________ ______________________________ ___/
| I'M A FIRIN MAH LAZOOR! BLAAAAAAAAAAARGHHH
\_¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯\
View user profile

28 Re: School, Your Opinion on Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:23 pm

No I can be pretty crazy, but within reason. I like to joke around, but there is a time for it and there is not.

Now as far as the friends at school subject goes, I would really like some friends, but I am rather picky. I don't want someone who will say he/she is my friend and then turn around and give me the cold shoulder when he/she is with their other friends.

I am logical and practical.

View user profile

29 Re: School, Your Opinion on Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:38 pm

Areoin wrote:No I can be pretty crazy, but within reason. I like to joke around, but there is a time for it and there is not.

Now as far as the friends at school subject goes, I would really like some friends, but I am rather picky. I don't want someone who will say he/she is my friend and then turn around and give me the cold shoulder when he/she is with their other friends.

I am logical and practical.
awsome combination. except i beat it, because i'm logical, pratical, and awesome.

30 Re: School, Your Opinion on Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:57 pm

Don't come at me with a barrage of "At least you're not..." and so on and so forth, but I absolutely positively hate school. I don't have a depression condition, though I might as well have, for it's basically my major hate in life-I dread every day of it, I hate 80% of the seconds I spend there, I have barely any friends besides people who insult me and hit me all the time-sure they're good friends, but sometimes they're too horrible to put up with. I have a pathetic mental block towards homework, and usually it is much more difficult than school work, something which really ticks me off. I am constantly getting upset in school, to the point where there is not a day that I don't go off the wall. Whatever insults you choose to throw at me because of this, I don't care. I honestly loathe school.

31 Re: School, Your Opinion on Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:04 pm

I feel for you, if you must know. People who, by the way, are the ones complaining about injustice in this world, treat you like that deserve to get the crap knocked out of them and common sense and a sense of integrity knock back into them.

Mario, I have that similar problem as well, but not in all those regards. Stand up for yourself. The more you let those people mistreat you, the more youw will suffer. Defend your right to go to school and be happy. Or at least, try.

View user profile

32 Re: School, Your Opinion on Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:43 am

Thank-you, Areoin. I generally have long periods of sadness (about four months) and short bursts of joy (one month) but there's only one month out of the four "sads" that is positively horrible. Usually.

Random emotion patterns FTW.

33 Re: School, Your Opinion on Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:13 pm

I feel really bad for you guys, because for about six months, starting at the end of the last school year, I was in a depressive rampage and spiraling downward into emotional and social alienation. I am in grade 9, and my group of friends has been together since september of 2007 (first month of high school) and it's only four of us but were really tight.
when I became depressed they moved away from me, and spent less time around me, but then I got some councelling and a one-a-day happy pill and now everything is great!

View user profile

34 Re: School, Your Opinion on Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:15 pm

jeez guys, why the depression?
just throwing this out there, happiness ftw.
ive never been depressed for a period longer than ten minutes.
call me shallow, i dont care.

35 Re: School, Your Opinion on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:16 pm

Zerzavy

amanningman88 wrote:jeez guys, why the depression?
just throwing this out there, happiness ftw.
ive never been depressed for a period longer than ten minutes.
call me shallow, i dont care.
the 2nd great depression

O o
/¯____________________________ ______________________________ ___/
| I'M A FIRIN MAH LAZOOR! BLAAAAAAAAAAARGHHH
\_¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯\
View user profile

36 Re: School, Your Opinion on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:21 pm

I agree with amanning. You guys are being depressed cause people don't pass fair judgements on you? Come on! You guys sound like you have better lives than me. And believe me, you do.

I have a story that is far worse than you can imagine....

View user profile

37 Re: School, Your Opinion on Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:35 pm

i can imagine it. you told me.
and sorry, i was depressed once, but after you see your best friend... well... not gonna say...
but for the most part im awsome and happy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum