Casual World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Casual World

This is a place where people can come together and be...Well, casual. Make friends, make enemies and make pie!. Okay, no pie but theres friends, enemies and much, much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

what's with all the rock? What about rap?

+4
pivotman99
♥ ♫ .:: Schelle ::. ♫ ♥
mariosuperlative
amanningman88
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

Areoin, It deeply saddens me that in your list of good rock bands you forgot The Beatles. Anyway, I know one none-joke rap song I enjoy-Mockingbird by Eminem. It's sort of "light rap".

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

Areoin wrote:Rock and Rap. They are obviously two different things.

Rock is full of riffs and solos, bass taps and drum fills. Rock used to be an original art that made 4 decades memorable. Many greats have emerged from the pile. Led Zeppelin, Journey, Nirvana, and Pink Floyd. Rock has yet to run its course. Although, nowadays, "rock bands" have completely decimated the reason behind rock. It has no soul. It's just all corporate mumbo jumbo.

Rap....well where do I begin. Rap used to be about some pretty cool stuff. Now it's about drugs, prostitution, and violence. Particularly, revolutionary violence. It's been a well kept secret that rap is the beating war drum for the black community. If you can manage to decifer the lyrics in the songs, you will figure out that it's about hate towards the white and latino population. All these white rappers have no idea what it means, because if they did, they wouldn't be rappers. Rap is just another fad that, if you are starting to pay attention, is starting to run its course.

It will be right there with Techno,Pop,and Jazz in terms of popularity.
that is where you are wrong, my friend.
Rap used to be about that, 10 years ago.
Now, It's really just a bunch of guys saying how rich they are.
which is why I like it, its not about hate anymore.

BigBoy

BigBoy

peace brothers.
all hold hands. and dance round the fire. that's right, throw zerzavy into the fire, good. now stomp on his face. good. nice work guys.

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

BigBoy wrote:peace brothers.
all hold hands. and dance round the fire. that's right, throw zerzavy into the fire, good. now stomp on his face. good. nice work guys.

big, ya know i luv ya, but if you keep insulting zerzavy (who is, by the way, epic) im gonna havta do something about it.

BigBoy

BigBoy

Kk, sorry bro. From tomoz, there will be no more hate for Zerzavy. But until then....

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

cmon, guys, rap ftw!
*listens to applause from third party*
thank you, thank you.

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

What's the point of songs where you can

a) not hear the words
b) even if you do about 65% of rap is about horrible stuff

Areoin

Areoin

Well I wouldn't go as far as to say that.

Rock does have some outstanding(bad ways) points that rap has as well.

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH yep, that be most rap songs, yo

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

RAP IS NOT BLARGBLARGBLARG
listen harder, guys.

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

oh ya its: LALALALALALALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKJGSHZSEBRKJBWEDK JBRWEKJRWHERJHJKWBAWEKJFBNWEEJFNAWEBHKJGHBWSJEHKFBAWLGAWBEITNEGD ROFL (i dont mean to spam)

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

That doesn't change the outcome, watch out, for I can report you to Username6.

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

mariosuperlative wrote:That doesn't change the outcome, watch out, for I can report you to Username6.
harsh

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

Don't worry, I'm not exactly terrifying. BigBoy was saying "bitch" and spamming randomly for an age, and I only banned him when he said the C word. Obviously you're a mod, though. Act like one.

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

*steers conversation back to rap*

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

amanningman88 wrote:*steers conversation back to rap*
what's with all the rock? What about rap? - Page 2 Car_crash_1 not the best steering you could have done. Embarassed

Big image is big.

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

RAP! RAP I TELLZ YOU! RAAAAPPPPP!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: