Casual World

This is a place where people can come together and be...Well, casual. Make friends, make enemies and make pie!. Okay, no pie but theres friends, enemies and much, much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Introductory Thread

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Introductory Thread on Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:24 am

Zerzavy

hello, here is where you tell some stuff about yourself. ill start.
i sighned up the day this website was made, and is exactly the 4th person to be here. hobbies: video games, talking about mindless stuff

ya...now tell about yourself

Last edited by Username6 on Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stickied it)

View user profile

2 I'm the second mod here. on Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:31 am

pivotman99

Hello fellow users. I was the second person to be on here. I've made a majority of the threads, and I was the first non-owner mod. I plan to come every now and then. I will be gone sometimes, but only to spread the good word with advertising. I hope you all have fun.

Pivotman, out.

View user profile

3 Awesome, I'm posting right below the admin. on Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:09 am

First of all, 'ello admin-dude AKA Pivot-dude AKA dude-above-me. My name's Michelle. See? Get the relation? Schelle = Michelle? Yeah.

So, I came (LOL WUT) here from Kongregate's OT Forum. My Kongregate acc is Schelle. Found a Forum in a Forum. Quite cool, amirite? Yeah. I am right. I'm always right. Well, not really, but, SCREW IT.

My favorite animal is a seal. And well.. Yeah. And like.. Yeah. So. Ending post now. /uncoolness

Edit: So, I'm the seventh person to join. Just to let you guys know, I get occasional major mood swings. The doctors some people say I might be bipolar. My personalities vary from site to site, I guess you can say I unintentionally put on different hats. I like hats.

My favorite colors are black, sea green, purple, white, gray, and orange.

My favorite music-doods are The Sounds, Say Anything, Test Your Reflex, Lily Allen, and a few others. I <3 my headphones.

My birthday's on the 28th of February, and I'm turning.. An age. Guess as much as you want, dears.

I spend my free-time texting, calling, practicing music (percussion), using my computer, swimming, and playing volleyball. I'm not very exciting, am I? :p

Last edited by ♥ ♫ .:: Schelle ::. ♫ ♥ on Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

4 Me, Myself and I on Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:03 pm

Hey, I created this forum site just wanting to have a great place for people too hang out on the internet. I'm curretnly adding different types of topics. I'm currently an administrator and there is another user named "Admin." That user is currently idle because it was just made to me the admin. Since I wanted to hve my own name I made this user. Please enjoy the site and feel free to make a site by scrolling down all the way and click Free Forum
Yes, I'm encureging you to make a rival site. If you do, hopefully we can have a partnership of sites. Right now, I'm trying to become Partners with HFSF(Hugs for slugs foundation)
/Ended(and LOOOONG)
BTW contact me at Casualworld.com@gmail.com

Last edited by Username6 on Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

5 Re: The Introductory Thread on Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:19 pm

Zerzavy

Username6 wrote:Hey, I created this forum site just wanting to have a great place for people too hang out on the internet. I'm curretnly adding different types of topics. I'm currently an administrator and there is another user named "Admin." That user is currently idle because it was just made to me the admin. Since I wanted to hve my own name I made this user. Please enjoy the site and feel free to make a site by scrolling down all the way and click Free Forum
Yes, I'm encureging you to make a rival site. If you do, hopefully we can have a partnership of sites. Right now, I'm trying to become Partners with HFSF(Hugs for slugs foundation)
/Ended(and LOOOONG)
sry im going off topic for a second, but it wouldnt be smart to migrate some of the 7 people we already have to make a new site...

View user profile

6 Re: The Introductory Thread on Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:01 pm

I was either the fith, sixth or seventh person (not quite sure) to join this website (on the first UK day of its creation, or the second, not sure) and, come a higher site population, I will be becoming a mod. I live in Wales, and I'm not going to give away my age. I like writing and (to a smaller extent) composing music, and my favourite subject is Maths. I have two goldfish, two cats and one dog. I live in the middle of nowhere (actually, the nearest house is only three hundred metres away, and then there's some holiday cottages, and the second nearest house is about a kilometre away, but most people live in towns).

THIS IS IMPORTANT! I'm a Kongregate member. An obsessive Kongregate member. I post there all the time and, although I'm not too new, I am one of the most active users.

View user profile

7 Re: The Introductory Thread on Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:00 pm

I found this on Kong (I am a huge addict) and i checked it out, it looked pretty good, so i JOINED

View user profile

8 w00t on Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:02 pm

Zerzavy

Slater9731 wrote:I found this on Kong (I am a huge addict) and i checked it out, it looked pretty good, so i JOINED
yay, a short one Wink

View user profile

9 Re: The Introductory Thread on Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:06 pm

Name: Mysterymason
How I joined: From Kongregate (Pretty Obvious)
I love Forums and Gaming!

View user profile

10 Re: The Introductory Thread on Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:06 pm

Zerzavy

<deleted>

View user profile

11 Re: The Introductory Thread on Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:35 am

Zerzavy, if you have the power, sticky this thread. alien

View user profile

12 Re: The Introductory Thread on Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:29 pm

whoa,this is late.
Anyway I was one of the first users, and I am a mod.
However, I'm not your typical mod.
I like to act immaturely at times, especially when there's nothing wrong.
But I can turn serious on you so watch out.
Anyway: I like rap music, I live in Canada, I want to marry my ps3, I know more about wwII then anyone, and I have cancer. And I love kong and this site.
When I'm home, I'm on often, so give me a message or talk to me in the chatbox.
And that, ladies and gentlemen, is moi.

View user profile

13 Re: The Introductory Thread on Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:45 pm

hey guys.
I'm amanningman88's brother.
I love rps in forum sites, and wish someone would reply in that wwII thing.
And bro, I know more about wwII then you.
I also have cancer and I can also be serious and goofy at the same time.
Basically I'm almost a copy of my bro, who I'm assuming by the number of posts he has you know well enough.

View user profile

14 Why did I sign up? on Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:14 pm

Why is this more likely to work than any other of the forums created?

And why is HTML off?

View user profile

15 Re: The Introductory Thread on Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:54 pm

Zerzavy

RMcD wrote:Why is this more likely to work than any other of the forums created?

And why is HTML off?
Ronald Mc Donald joined us Shocked Very Happy

O o
/¯____________________________ ______________________________ ___/
| I'M A FIRIN MAH LAZOOR! BLAAAAAAAAAAARGHHH
\_¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯¯¯\
View user profile

16 Re: The Introductory Thread on Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:42 pm

Well Im here now Im co-founder of Hugs for Slugs
Yah thats about it

View user profile

17 Re: The Introductory Thread on Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:04 pm