Casual World

This is a place where people can come together and be...Well, casual. Make friends, make enemies and make pie!. Okay, no pie but theres friends, enemies and much, much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Call Of Duty: World At War

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Call Of Duty: World At War on Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:51 am

Talk about COD: WAW here! Your levels, your campaign progress, anything COD: WAW related can be discussed.

My Stats:

Gamer Tag: Mysterymasom
Clan Tag: [iTz]

Online:
Level: Level 46, Prestige: 0
Fav Weapon: MP40
Fav Map: Dome
Fav Perk: Primary Grenades x 2

Campaigm:
Mission: 4
Death Cards: 1

View user profile

2 Re: Call Of Duty: World At War on Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:12 pm

Yahoo.

I love this game personally, I only have the Wii version, but meh! Razz At least the controls are more involving. alien

Anyhow, I only tend to go online nowadays. Why? Because the rush of fighting real people excites me (not that I could do it on a real battlefield). And it's so flipping satisfying to get someone who's better than you-for any computer character is always worse than you-they have no sentience or literal intelligence.

I have a Custom setting with the three perks "juggernaut", extra health, a perk for a longer sprint time and one for...something else. I have a sniper rifile too.

It's so satisfying to be so far away from an opponent they're nearly a dot, and to just zoom in and headshot as they try to attack you with their short range machine gun.

And the single player ain't bad too.

The most memorable phrase from that game is...

You were killed by a grenade. Watch out for the grenade indicator.

View user profile

3 Re: Call Of Duty: World At War on Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:18 pm

Level: Level 20, Prestige: 1
Fav Weapon: Type 100
Fav Map: Makin
Red perk: Stopping power
Blue perk: Bouncing bettys
Green perk: Longer running one, can't remember name.
K/D: 1.62 Beat that! Very Happy

I WII version is terrible! You can only have something like 4 people in each online match! And you can only play free-for-all and Team Deathmatch!

Also I can't wait for the new update, new maps, guns and a new Zombie level!

Very Happy

View user profile

4 Re: Call Of Duty: World At War on Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:26 pm

Ncio wrote:I WII version is terrible! You can only have something like 4 people in each online match! And you can only play free-for-all and Team Deathmatch!

8 and you are right. I would prefer it if you didn't subtly insult me, though, thanks. And all your levels are higher than mine. Because everyone is better than me. At everything. Ever. Ever. Everyone on this site is better than me at every videogame ever, mark my words.

View user profile

5 Re: Call Of Duty: World At War on Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:44 pm

I didn't mean to insult you, but if you did found it offensive then I'm sorry.

View user profile

6 Re: Call Of Duty: World At War on Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:53 pm

Ncio wrote:I didn't mean to insult you, but if you did found it offensive then I'm sorry.

Thanks Very Happy I was slightly insulted, but nothing more. Anyway, there's no point getting the Xbox version when I get one for my birthday, what's done is done. Sad

View user profile

7 Re: Call Of Duty: World At War on Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:05 pm

First of all, im glad no one is insulting anyone.
Because that would be like insulting this site.
by the way,
I'm level 43 and 3rd prestige (I'm addicted, and good)
my fav weapon is mp40, or type 100.
I always use bouncing bettys.
I usually play zombie mode, shipment, sabotage, seearch and destroy, and headquarters
I play it on PS3

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum