Casual World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Casual World

This is a place where people can come together and be...Well, casual. Make friends, make enemies and make pie!. Okay, no pie but theres friends, enemies and much, much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sites Moving To Casualworld

+3
Zerzavy
amanningman88
Username6
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sites Moving To Casualworld Empty Sites Moving To Casualworld Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:40 am

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

Woah! I just got a PM from Chad asking if he could move the Hugs For Slugs Foundation here. Of course I accepted, hugs for slugs are highly needed and maybe some hug for slugs users will come here.
So if you see the HFSF Thread, please welcome hem with open arms and see them not as a rival. But as our friends...

2Sites Moving To Casualworld Empty Re: Sites Moving To Casualworld Thu Mar 05, 2009 4:28 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

YOU'RE JOKING!!!
HFSF!!!
w0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000t
*notices dignified hfsf members here*
i mean...erm.... welcome!

3Sites Moving To Casualworld Empty Re: Sites Moving To Casualworld Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:46 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

what is hugs for slugs?

4Sites Moving To Casualworld Empty Re: Sites Moving To Casualworld Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:50 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

Zerzavy wrote:what is hugs for slugs?
*Looks at Zerzavy bewildered* You don't know what hugs for slugs is?! Well, look for it in the forums and you'll find out ;0

5Sites Moving To Casualworld Empty Re: Sites Moving To Casualworld Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:33 am

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

Oh noes! I locked a thread created by a Slug Hugger! Meh, any mod can reopen it whenever they wan't. It was the bizarre bagel one.

I think you need a certain degree of sensible behaviour before you can make a forum. Username6, you're pretty decent, I wouldn't be surprised if you could become a mod on Kong if you spent more time there.

6Sites Moving To Casualworld Empty Re: Sites Moving To Casualworld Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:35 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

mariosuperlative wrote:
Oh noes! I locked a thread created by a Slug Hugger! Meh, any mod can reopen it whenever they wan't. It was the bizarre bagel one.

I think you need a certain degree of sensible behaviour before you can make a forum. Username6, you're pretty decent, I wouldn't be surprised if you could become a mod on Kong if you spent more time there.
donnt get your hopes up though
your not "exact pin-point prefect" enough to be a mod
in fact, no one matches that description here

7Sites Moving To Casualworld Empty Re: Sites Moving To Casualworld Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:43 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

mariosuperlative wrote:

And we stray to kong yet again(Dun dun duuun!)

8Sites Moving To Casualworld Empty Re: Sites Moving To Casualworld Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:45 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

Username6 wrote:
mariosuperlative wrote:

And we stray to kong yet again(Dun dun duuun!)

9Sites Moving To Casualworld Empty Re: Sites Moving To Casualworld Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:46 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

Dramatic animal FTW

10Sites Moving To Casualworld Empty Re: Sites Moving To Casualworld Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:47 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

pffffft what do you mean "none of us fit that description"?
i could be a mod in 2 days if i tried.
but the problem is its was more fun to be awsome, and on other sites, awsomeness is not rewarded with modship. that doesnt mean there arent awsome mods, but the percentage of awsomeness in the mod community is way lower than in the user and admin community.

11Sites Moving To Casualworld Empty Re: Sites Moving To Casualworld Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:00 am

♥ ♫ .:: Schelle ::. ♫ ♥

♥ ♫ .:: Schelle ::. ♫ ♥

amanningman88 wrote:pffffft what do you mean "none of us fit that description"?
i could be a mod in 2 days if i tried.
but the problem is its was more fun to be awsome, and on other sites, awsomeness is not rewarded with modship. that doesnt mean there arent awsome mods, but the percentage of awsomeness in the mod community is way lower than in the user and admin community.
Not to be rude, but I just don't feel as if you could become a mod in 2 days. In 2 days with knowing someone on a website, they may just be acting all 'modly'. Now, personally, I know quite a few mods who took months before they got modded on various websites.

Your definition of awesome seems to violate some rules because you said it isn't rewarded with 'modship'. I don't see how you can think that 'awesomeness' in mods is low, and yet admins are higher in rank but somehow 'awesome-r'? Is it because the mods enforce the rules and are constantly on, trying to catch you posting content that violates the rules? Admins barely ever appear to be online, and it's uncommon for them to reply to users and the such. Of course, this isn't true for every admin, it's just true for most. Thus, I guess people make assumptions that their fellow admins are 'teh awesomesauce'.

/eenndd

12Sites Moving To Casualworld Empty Re: Sites Moving To Casualworld Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:06 am

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

am, you couldn't become a mod. I COULD but I've utterly ruined my chances on Kong. I've spammed and trolled before, but despite my vow to stop, I know it will result in absolutely 0% chance of modship for me.

You're just so non-sensible. Not that that's a bad thing.

13Sites Moving To Casualworld Empty Re: Sites Moving To Casualworld Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:45 am

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

mariosuperlative wrote:am, you couldn't become a mod. I COULD but I've utterly ruined my chances on Kong. I've spammed and trolled before, but despite my vow to stop, I know it will result in absolutely 0% chance of modship for me.

And the thought of Kongregate tries to tear us down again...DUN DUN DUUUUN(Cue the dramatic gopher)

14Sites Moving To Casualworld Empty Re: Sites Moving To Casualworld Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:46 am

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

ha guys i hope you know i was joking.
i could perhaps become a chat mod if i reeeeeeeaaaaaally tried, but i could NEVER be a forum mod.
then i would have to act all mody all the time.

15Sites Moving To Casualworld Empty Re: Sites Moving To Casualworld Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:34 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

Username6 wrote:
mariosuperlative wrote:am, you couldn't become a mod. I COULD but I've utterly ruined my chances on Kong. I've spammed and trolled before, but despite my vow to stop, I know it will result in absolutely 0% chance of modship for me.

And the thought of Kongregate tries to tear us down again...DUN DUN DUUUUN(Cue the dramatic gopher)

16Sites Moving To Casualworld Empty Re: Sites Moving To Casualworld Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:00 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

Zerzavy wrote:
Username6 wrote:

Thank you, great job with posting the gopher at the perfect time. I wonder how you do it...*looks at own post before* lawls

17Sites Moving To Casualworld Empty Re: Sites Moving To Casualworld Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:13 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

lets move away from the gophers... if you had a dramatic slug it would be more appropriate

18Sites Moving To Casualworld Empty Re: Sites Moving To Casualworld Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:53 am

MrPohPohh

MrPohPohh

We come in peace
or pieces
Hugs for Slugs

19Sites Moving To Casualworld Empty Re: Sites Moving To Casualworld Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:04 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

MrPohPohh wrote:We come in peace
or pieces
Hugs for Slugs
Sites Moving To Casualworld 7holdqz0

20Sites Moving To Casualworld Empty Re: Sites Moving To Casualworld Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:59 pm

Chad

Chad

HUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUGHUG
sorry for spam I just wanted to see am sig

21Sites Moving To Casualworld Empty Re: Sites Moving To Casualworld Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:11 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

hm. wow, lol, il ignore your spam for that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum