Casual World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Casual World

This is a place where people can come together and be...Well, casual. Make friends, make enemies and make pie!. Okay, no pie but theres friends, enemies and much, much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

PALS People Against Long Sgnatures

+2
Zerzavy
Chad
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1PALS People Against Long Sgnatures Empty PALS People Against Long Sgnatures Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:22 pm

Chad

Chad

PALS - people against long signatures!
Please, keep signatures to a few lines or a small picture becaus it takes a long time for my computer to load lazer brothers three different times! okay?
thanks, Chad90

2PALS People Against Long Sgnatures Empty Re: PALS People Against Long Sgnatures Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:59 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

i may take out the spy check sign but i aint taking anything else out
and no, im not against people with longs sigs

3PALS People Against Long Sgnatures Empty Re: PALS People Against Long Sgnatures Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:52 pm

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

Zerzavy, pull it together. You don't need that long stuff to represent you, simply "the following statement is true" and "the previous statement is a lie" would do for something short, memorable and funny. You really should take a look at your signature and wonder why the hell you need that sort of stuff.

Thank-you.

4PALS People Against Long Sgnatures Empty Re: PALS People Against Long Sgnatures Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:04 pm

BigBoy

BigBoy

mariosuperlative wrote:Zerzavy, pull it together. You don't need that long stuff to represent you, simply "the following statement is true" and "the previous statement is a lie" would do for something short, memorable and funny. You really should take a look at your signature and wonder why the hell you need that sort of stuff.

Thank-you.

I agree with everytin in that post....apart from the 'thank you' part. why should you thank an idiot for being an idiot?

5PALS People Against Long Sgnatures Empty Re: PALS People Against Long Sgnatures Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:06 pm

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

*Warning*

BigBoy, try to keep your dislike of Zerzavy to yourself. The next time I see you attacking him, it's a one day ban. No longer, just one simple day. But it's more annoying than you'd think.

6PALS People Against Long Sgnatures Empty Re: PALS People Against Long Sgnatures Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:23 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

mariosuperlative wrote:*Warning*

BigBoy, try to keep your dislike of Zerzavy to yourself. The next time I see you attacking him, it's a one day ban. No longer, just one simple day. But it's more annoying than you'd think.
really, agreed.
zerzavy and big, you both rock, stop attacking him big.
and big, i know a secret...

7PALS People Against Long Sgnatures Empty Re: PALS People Against Long Sgnatures Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:39 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

long sigs are VERRY annoying. I can change signatures but I choose not too fo the users control. Casualworld is not a sig-slave-site, its a site where people be casual(duh, duh, duh)

Also, I am moving this thread to the About Us section. But any how, I support this thread.
BTW wheres the HFSF?

8PALS People Against Long Sgnatures Empty Re: PALS People Against Long Sgnatures Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:51 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

no ones ever on hfsf

9PALS People Against Long Sgnatures Empty Re: PALS People Against Long Sgnatures Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:33 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

i know but he said that he would make a thread HERE

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]