Casual World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Casual World

This is a place where people can come together and be...Well, casual. Make friends, make enemies and make pie!. Okay, no pie but theres friends, enemies and much, much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Troubling Announcment

+2
Zerzavy
Username6
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Troubling Announcment Empty Troubling Announcment Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:49 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

Everyone knows of the user Bigboy right? Well, I've recently banned him for profanity and swearing.
A user told me to chat with him so I went to the chatbox. The user wasn't chatting but was still online so I looked in the chat archives. Well, I found somthing disturbing...
The user Bigboy has spammed again so I banned him and if he was reading, I notified him. A user that shal remain anomonys was highly against this and sent me a srongly lettered PM.
I replied telling him the difference of protecting users and going against the moderator rules. Well, you can watch a user and tell people to stop flaming against him or give the said user warnings. But, once the time comes that banning is needed, it must be used. Youi can't un-ban or ban the mods that banned the protected user becasue you can.
Mods, I don't want to pull out the ol' BANanna but if I have too I will. Please don't make me come to the dessicion where I either have to ban you or let you off. I will honestly not let you have a break because users have to be treated equaly, rules abide to mods and normal users.
So please, think before you act. Your actions could act in a ban.
~Username6, just tryin' to keep control and sanity on the web.

2Troubling Announcment Empty Re: Troubling Announcment Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:04 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

Username6 wrote:Everyone knows of the user Bigboy right? Well, I've recently banned him for profanity and swearing.
A user told me to chat with him so I went to the chatbox. The user wasn't chatting but was still online so I looked in the chat archives. Well, I found somthing disturbing...
The user Bigboy has spammed again so I banned him and if he was reading, I notified him. A user that shal remain anomonys was highly against this and sent me a srongly lettered PM.
I replied telling him the difference of protecting users and going against the moderator rules. Well, you can watch a user and tell people to stop flaming against him or give the said user warnings. But, once the time comes that banning is needed, it must be used. Youi can't un-ban or ban the mods that banned the protected user becasue you can.
Mods, I don't want to pull out the ol' BANanna but if I have too I will. Please don't make me come to the dessicion where I either have to ban you or let you off. I will honestly not let you have a break because users have to be treated equaly, rules abide to mods and normal users.
So please, think before you act. Your actions could act in a ban.
~Username6, just tryin' to keep control and sanity on the web.
i knew he was planning a surprise attack, but none of you believed me

3Troubling Announcment Empty Re: Troubling Announcment Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:13 am

WTH

WTH

WhatTheHell?

This is yours truly. Why the hell did I get banned? Where have I spammed? I wasn't even online last night? Why did you ban me? I'm going to look in the archives.

EDIT:
is it this?
'[14:03:11 10/03/09] BigBoy : Yo.

[14:03:16 10/03/09] BigBoy : Mystery, join chat!

[14:06:12 10/03/09] BigBoy : Hello?

[14:06:18 10/03/09] BigBoy : Mario? Mystery?

[14:06:21 10/03/09] BigBoy : Join?

[14:13:11 10/03/09] BigBoy : Mario!?!

[14:13:18 10/03/09] BigBoy : JOIN CHAT! NAO!'

I seriously dont know what i have done wrong. please tell me.

4Troubling Announcment Empty Re: Troubling Announcment Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:44 am

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

No, you used profanity and inmsulted Zerzavy behind his back.

5Troubling Announcment Empty Re: Troubling Announcment Wed Mar 11, 2009 10:57 am

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

The mod is amanningman. There's no question about that. The fact is, the only person fit for modism on this site is Areoin. I'm decent but I'm not good enough. Same goes for most mods. I'm not saying you should ban us, just be wary that the "mods" we have have all posted pointlessly, whether here or on other forums.

6Troubling Announcment Empty Re: Troubling Announcment Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:25 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

wait... what did i do wrong?
i didnt call username to the chat to see big. i called him to talk to him, since ive never really talked to him well.
never thought it would end up like this.

7Troubling Announcment Empty Re: Troubling Announcment Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:25 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

well no mod is perfect.

8Troubling Announcment Empty Re: Troubling Announcment Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:30 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

and, btw, i never unbanned him or banned the mods that banned him.
i never knew he swore. my bad there.

9Troubling Announcment Empty Re: Troubling Announcment Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:31 pm

WTH

WTH

I didn't swear. I don't know where usernam6 is getting this stuff from.

10Troubling Announcment Empty Re: Troubling Announcment Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:33 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

WTH wrote:I didn't swear. I don't know where usernam6 is getting this stuff from.
big...
ok, now this is where you gotta stop.
you dont question an admin after he just looked in archives.

11Troubling Announcment Empty Re: Troubling Announcment Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:51 pm

Mysterymason

Mysterymason

I think he has now been banned

12Troubling Announcment Empty Re: Troubling Announcment Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:52 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

amanningman88 wrote:and, btw, i never unbanned him or banned the mods that banned him.
i never knew he swore. my bad there.

I didn't say that you unbanned Big and never said that you banned the users that banned him.
I'm just stating the rules. I didn't mean to imply that that is what you did becasue that would be a lie.

Even though Bigboy is a known spammer, I might have banned him a bit too harsh(one month bannege). So I'm willing to shorten his ban if youshow me some proof that he is a good person and that he can change.
So far he's dug his own grave by posting spam and vulgar things in the forums. So if you want him to be back on soon, I suggest you tell him too stop.

13Troubling Announcment Empty Re: Troubling Announcment Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:10 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

nope, that bans good. saw his profanity again.
ah, well. hes gonna make alts, though.
just dont let him be public enemy number one again.

14Troubling Announcment Empty Re: Troubling Announcment Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:09 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

admit it big, if you created 2 alts and got banned on your main account twice, i dont think your a person for this place

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum