Casual World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Casual World

This is a place where people can come together and be...Well, casual. Make friends, make enemies and make pie!. Okay, no pie but theres friends, enemies and much, much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

May Sally rest in peace

+3
mariosuperlative
amanningman88
Chad
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1May Sally rest in peace Empty May Sally rest in peace Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:35 am

Chad

Chad

my goldfish Sally, has just past away 12 minutes ago,
she was 5 days old, and she left poop.
Please say a few words in Sally's passing... Crying or Very sad

2May Sally rest in peace Empty Re: May Sally rest in peace Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:03 am

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

*tear* i hate funerals *tear, tear* Sad

3May Sally rest in peace Empty Re: May Sally rest in peace Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:51 am

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

I had five goldfish originally, but then...tragedy struck.

My first goldfish started to get problems with its swim bladder; it was swimming oddly and sometimes going upside-down and not managing to eat a lot. We got it some treatment but it was no use; in about a month it was floating at the top, dead. I remember that good ol' fish, instead of the two sections of tail most fish have, it had three. It probably had something wrong with it from the start. Sad

And two more cassualities followed. Unlike my first goldfish, the deaths weren't led up to and they were basically unexplained. It hadn't been long since we'd changed the water, we'd been feeding them a while-but they were just at the top, dead. Sad

And I can only hope the two goldfish I have left (and they're not orange: they're actually gold, I originally had two orangefish and three goldfish) don't suffer a vicious fate. We need to change the water very soon, maybe I should do it tonight since we're going away for a week.

Anyway, I want to know why fish randomly die like that. Though obviously my three-tailed little fish had problems we could spot.

4May Sally rest in peace Empty Re: May Sally rest in peace Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:39 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

I had a golfish...See the Mascot Candidate thread thingy and look at Wes...*sniffles*

5May Sally rest in peace Empty Re: May Sally rest in peace Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:29 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

i never had a goldfish. the only pet i ever had was a golden retriever that is dead (cancer).

6May Sally rest in peace Empty Re: May Sally rest in peace Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:05 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

I had a cat that was put down becuase o a bladder infection... Sad

7May Sally rest in peace Empty Re: May Sally rest in peace Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:41 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

Username6 wrote:I had a cat that was put down becuase o a bladder infection... Sad
thats how my dog's cancer started

8May Sally rest in peace Empty Re: May Sally rest in peace Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:19 am

Mysterymason

Mysterymason

Zerzavy wrote:
Username6 wrote:I had a cat that was put down becuase o a bladder infection... Sad

DunDunDunnDunn

My fish died, I had about 3. Sad
Good 'ol Fish. I think I stopped feeding it.
I think were getting a lizard or something reptilian.

9May Sally rest in peace Empty Re: May Sally rest in peace Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:37 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

Mysterymason wrote:
Zerzavy wrote:

DunDunDunnDunn

My fish died, I had about 3. Sad
Good 'ol Fish. I think I stopped feeding it.
I think were getting a lizard or something reptilian.
May Sally rest in peace 14851white-dragon?

10May Sally rest in peace Empty Re: May Sally rest in peace Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:48 pm

MrPohPohh

MrPohPohh

So sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

11May Sally rest in peace Empty Re: May Sally rest in peace Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:17 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

I've had about 20 fish in my lifetime, including a shark, which was sick before it got caught in our filter.
I also had hermet crabs, which were even more sick, but they died too, they're very fragile.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum