Casual World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Casual World

This is a place where people can come together and be...Well, casual. Make friends, make enemies and make pie!. Okay, no pie but theres friends, enemies and much, much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Help Wanted

+3
♥ ♫ .:: Schelle ::. ♫ ♥
pivotman99
Username6
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Help Wanted Empty Help Wanted Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:09 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

-I've made a few new groups. Whenever somone wants to join an e-mail is sent to me since I'm the owner of that group. If anyone wishes to be a new owner of a grouo, post that request here.
-The groups up for owner sip are as follows:
1.Arists(TAKEN)
2.Music Masters
3.Role-Players(TAKEN)
-I would gladely apprecteiate any help. Please note that you DO NOT have to be a moderator too own a group. Also, if you have a group idea, I will make it(If its a good one) and you will own the group.
~Thanks for your time, Username6

Last edited by Username6 on Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Help Wanted Empty Role-playing. Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:02 pm

pivotman99

pivotman99

Since I started the whole role-playing thing, I will lead that group.
I also think that there should be a "Story" group. I will lead that one too if you like.

3Help Wanted Empty Re: Help Wanted Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:23 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

pivotman99 wrote:Since I started the whole role-playing thing, I will lead that group.
I also think that there should be a "Story" group. I will lead that one too if you like.

Well, role-playing and stories are techhnacly the same thing but whatever floats you boat =D lol!

4Help Wanted Empty Re: Help Wanted Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:38 pm

Username6 wrote:
pivotman99 wrote:Since I started the whole role-playing thing, I will lead that group.

Well, role-playing and stories are techhnacly the same thing but whatever floats you boat =D lol!
Eh. Not really. Role-playing is when various users interact, acting as different people in the plot.

For example, a Death Note RP: Users can act as Light, L, Misa, etc. and depend on the other role-players to move the plot along.

Stories are written by one person or more, it depends.
So, a Death Note Story doesn't depend on other users to move the plot along, but in some cases it could. Like suggestions.
TL;DR amirite?

5Help Wanted Empty Re:Schelle Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:10 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

Schelle wrote:
Username6 wrote:

Eh. Not really. Role-playing is when various users interact, acting as different people in the plot.

For example, a Death Note RP: Users can act as Light, L, Misa, etc. and depend on the other role-players to move the plot along.

So, a Death Note Story doesn't depend on other users to move the plot along, but in some cases it could. Like suggestions.
TL;DR amirite?

Well, I made a "Story Group" Thing so you can join it if you like. Oh and pivotman99 is the owner king

6Help Wanted Empty Re: Help Wanted Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:22 pm

Username6 wrote:
Schelle wrote:
Username6 wrote:

TL;DR amirite?

Well, I made a "Story Group" Thing so you can join it if you like. Oh and pivotman99 is the owner king
Meh, I'm not all that into that kinda shtufferz. I just explain stuff because I'm boring I try to be smart I like to be right. Or something. I suck at telling stories, and my role-playing phase was long ago. xD

7Help Wanted Empty my group Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:23 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

anyone want to join my group, the role-players?

8Help Wanted Empty Re: Help Wanted Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:54 pm

slipknotfan13

slipknotfan13

could be the owner for Music Masters?

9Help Wanted Empty Re: Help Wanted Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:55 pm

SlateFx

SlateFx

slipknotfan13 wrote:could be the owner for Music Masters?

sorry, that role is taken, by me!

10Help Wanted Empty ahem. Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:14 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

make a group for that whole thing about the user formerlly called cocksucker.
Call it whatever u want, just make me leader.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum