Casual World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Casual World

This is a place where people can come together and be...Well, casual. Make friends, make enemies and make pie!. Okay, no pie but theres friends, enemies and much, much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

may I suggest renaming this forum

+3
Username6
pivotman99
amanningman88
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1may I suggest renaming this forum Empty may I suggest renaming this forum Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:19 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

I think 'off topic' would be a much awsomer name. And may I also suggest making a place for serious discussions

2may I suggest renaming this forum Empty You drive a hard bargain. Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:29 pm

pivotman99

pivotman99

Good idea. But, that's copying Kong.

3may I suggest renaming this forum Empty Re: may I suggest renaming this forum Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:58 am

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

pivotman99 wrote:Good idea. But, that's copying Kong.
yeah it is but mabeye i should change this...Oh and all mods please check out the secret mod disscussion forum =D

4may I suggest renaming this forum Empty Re: may I suggest renaming this forum Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:52 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

Username6 wrote:
pivotman99 wrote:Good idea. But, that's copying Kong.
yeah it is but mabeye i should change this...Oh and all mods please check out the secret mod disscussion forum =D
im a mod, but i dont see it, and in your post history i didnt see anything about that

5may I suggest renaming this forum Empty Re: may I suggest renaming this forum Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:08 pm

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

No, I think that off topic isn't really a great name. It doesn't sound good, that's all...

6may I suggest renaming this forum Empty Re: may I suggest renaming this forum Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:34 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

mariosuperlative wrote:Yes, I think that off topic is really a great name. It does sound good, that's all.
fix'd

7may I suggest renaming this forum Empty Re: may I suggest renaming this forum Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:13 pm

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

How is it good? Casual world sounds nice, relaxingly random and erm...casual. Off topic just sounds random. afro

8may I suggest renaming this forum Empty Re: may I suggest renaming this forum Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:00 am

Mysterymason

Mysterymason

mariosuperlative wrote:How is it good? Casual world sounds nice, relaxingly random and erm...casual. Off topic just sounds random. afro

He doesnt mean the whole forum, just the every day life bit.

9may I suggest renaming this forum Empty Re: may I suggest renaming this forum Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:05 am

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

Oh right, in that case it really should be called off-topic. Make a poll and hopefully Username will notice it.

10may I suggest renaming this forum Empty I have an off-topic thing already Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:03 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

the off-topic thing is whith serious buisness. I know thats a poor choice to put the two together just check it out

11may I suggest renaming this forum Empty Re: may I suggest renaming this forum Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:12 am

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

Username6 wrote:the off-topic thing is whith serious buisness. I know thats a poor choice to put the two together just check it out
Thanks for the rename but the title still sucks, it just sucks less.

12may I suggest renaming this forum Empty Re: may I suggest renaming this forum Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:13 am

♥ ♫ .:: Schelle ::. ♫ ♥

Well, if it's with 'Serious Business', couldn't we change this to 'Un-srs-bizness'?

13may I suggest renaming this forum Empty Re: may I suggest renaming this forum Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:40 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

♥️ ♫ .:: Schelle ::. ♫ ♥️ wrote:Well, if it's with 'Serious Business', couldn't we change this to 'Un-srs-bizness'?
....... off topic is about ten times better.
but your suggestion could work as well.. alien

14may I suggest renaming this forum Empty Re: may I suggest renaming this forum Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:35 pm

amanningman88 wrote:
♥️ ♫ .:: Schelle ::. ♫ ♥️ wrote:Well, if it's with 'Serious Business', couldn't we change this to 'Un-srs-bizness'?
I hate to be rude, but it always seems like you're trying to argue with me, and since you're a mod...

15may I suggest renaming this forum Empty Re: may I suggest renaming this forum Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:46 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

♥️ ♫ .:: Schelle ::. ♫ ♥️ wrote:
amanningman88 wrote:
I hate to be rude, but it always seems like you're trying to argue with me, and since you're a mod...
how am i trying to argue?
i agreed with your suggestion.
And, as for me being a mod, whats that got to do with anything?
Don't feel intimidated by my modship.

16may I suggest renaming this forum Empty Re: may I suggest renaming this forum Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:54 pm

amanningman88 wrote:
amanningman88 wrote:
It just seems like it, since you said that, supposedly, Off Topic is ten times better.
Mods are generally supposed to be friendlier, imo. That's why I added that in. Of course, I'm not saying you're unfriendly, I'm just saying that that statement was rather offensive.
I'm not intimidated by your modship, please don't assume that I am.

17may I suggest renaming this forum Empty Re: may I suggest renaming this forum Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:56 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

amanningman88 wrote:
amanningman88 wrote:
It just seems like it, since you said that, supposedly, Off Topic is ten times better.
Mods are generally supposed to be friendlier, imo. That's why I added that in. Of course, I'm not saying you're unfriendly, I'm just saying that that statement was rather offensive.
I'm not intimidated by your modship, please don't assume that I am.

You're not intimidated by my modship? awwww....
I'm joking. Its good that way.
And I'm sorry I offended you, ive been acting more like a user then a mod lately, because thats what im used to.
I'll start acting more modish now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]