Casual World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Casual World

This is a place where people can come together and be...Well, casual. Make friends, make enemies and make pie!. Okay, no pie but theres friends, enemies and much, much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

normal technical difficulties

+2
Username6
amanningman88
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1normal technical difficulties Empty normal technical difficulties Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:59 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

the place for non-mods, and mods that want to deal with non-mode problems.

2normal technical difficulties Empty Re: normal technical difficulties Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:11 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

stickied, also, please note to read the FAQ before asking problems.
Thanks, Usernaem6, the founder of Csualworld.com.

3normal technical difficulties Empty Re: normal technical difficulties Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:42 pm

♥ ♫ .:: Schelle ::. ♫ ♥

Hey guys, I know this isn't really considered a technical difficulty, but.. My name's spelled wrong in the description. xD Also, the 'too' should be a 'to'. xD
It's Schelle, not Schell. :p
I know, I'm annoying. Sorry guys.

And can you guys tell Slater that if you scroll down when you post, there should be Options listed for your post. Like Disable BBCode and blahblah. The third one down reads 'Attach signature (signatures can be changed in profile)', and that if you click it so that the checkmark appears, it should attach your sig when you submit your post.

I just saw his post in the 'Mod Technical Difficulty' thingy, so, since I'm not a mod, decided to post here. xD

Hope that helped!

Edit: LOL WUT I just noticed that I call you guys 'you guys' too much. x___o

4normal technical difficulties Empty Re: normal technical difficulties Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:55 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

♥️ ♫ .:: Schelle ::. ♫ ♥️ wrote:Hey guys, I know this isn't really considered a technical difficulty, but.. My name's spelled wrong in the description. xD Also, the 'too' should be a 'to'. xD

And can you guys tell Slater that if you scroll down when you post, there should be Options listed for your post. Like Disable BBCode and blahblah. The third one down reads 'Attach signature (signatures can be changed in profile)', and that if you click it so that the checkmark appears, it should attach your sig when you submit your post.

I just saw his post in the 'Mod Technical Difficulty' thingy, so, since I'm not a mod, decided to post here. xD

Hope that helped!

Erm... Shell3... Il tell him, but next time, to make my life easier, could you please private message him?
I think I'm gonna have my hands full with licefarmer and the other spammers' bans ending soon.

5normal technical difficulties Empty Re: normal technical difficulties Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:39 pm

amanningman88 wrote:
♥️ ♫ .:: Schelle ::. ♫ ♥️ wrote:Hey guys, I know this isn't really considered a technical difficulty, but.. My name's spelled wrong in the description. xD Also, the 'too' should be a 'to'. xD

Hope that helped!

Erm... Shell3... Il tell him, but next time, to make my life easier, could you please private message him?
I think I'm gonna have my hands full with licefarmer and the other spammers' bans ending soon.
Well, I just thought since I'm already posting here, I might as well include it. And it's Schelle. With an e at the end. .___.

6normal technical difficulties Empty Re: normal technical difficulties Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:21 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

THERES A SIGNITURE PROBLEM AGAIN!

7normal technical difficulties Empty Re: normal technical difficulties Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:46 am

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

Zerzavy wrote:THERES A SIGNITURE PROBLEM AGAIN!
AUUUUGH MY SUICIDAL KITTY ISNT SHOWING UP WHYYYYYYYY

8normal technical difficulties Empty Re: normal technical difficulties Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:00 am

yourmom12

yourmom12

Neither is my gun lady!

9normal technical difficulties Empty Re: normal technical difficulties Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:58 am

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

Nope, she's a showing. Let's see if I'm working.

10normal technical difficulties Empty Re: normal technical difficulties Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:37 am

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

the only sig that isn't working is ammaningmans. Try going to your profile settings and click the add signature button.

11normal technical difficulties Empty Re: normal technical difficulties Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:03 pm

yourmom12

yourmom12

Ok, it started working again.

12normal technical difficulties Empty Re: normal technical difficulties Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:03 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

WHAT... THE...HECK...IS...GOIN...ON...
*tests sig*

13normal technical difficulties Empty Re: normal technical difficulties Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:07 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

Yeah, its working. Now to a new order of buisness, does anyone have blue letters under the banner where it says the things like Home, Register, Log-in type things. I tried to fix it but nothing came up so I think its happening on just my site.

Well, does it happen to any of you?

14normal technical difficulties Empty Re: normal technical difficulties Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:13 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

yeah, it does. btw, look in chat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum