Casual World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Casual World

This is a place where people can come together and be...Well, casual. Make friends, make enemies and make pie!. Okay, no pie but theres friends, enemies and much, much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Game story.] Jounal.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Game story.] Jounal. Empty [Game story.] Jounal. Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:27 pm

pivotman99

pivotman99

This is a game where you add on to the original story at the first post. Then, the next
person adds on that post.

February 26, Year Unknown.

It was a bleak day; normal. I was in the safe house. My friend dissapeared a day ago, now I'm going to find him. I've been in the safe house for years. Now, I fear, It's time to leave. Years since the attack, I'm not sure if it's wise. All I can remember from that dreaded day, or Year X, is my mom calling "Lance! Don't forget me, I'll be watching you!" I'm the oldest member of the survivors. We all remember the way everytrhing just vanished from sight. There was just a POOF! and it was gone. I fear my friend is out there, I must rescue him. I can't let him go. Lance, out.

2[Game story.] Jounal. Empty Re: [Game story.] Jounal. Thu Feb 26, 2009 10:25 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

when i walk outside, hell greets my eyes.
The world is nothing like i remember it.
Red ash and smoke are everywhere, nearly blocking out the sun.
Everything is destroyed, there isnt a single building not crumbled, or a living being in the area.
As i struggle to breathe what little oxygen there is in this new world, i suddenly realize something,
My friend will not last in long here.
I must find him.
Lance, out.

3[Game story.] Jounal. Empty Re: [Game story.] Jounal. Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:33 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

<deleted>

Last edited by Zerzavy on Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

4[Game story.] Jounal. Empty Re: [Game story.] Jounal. Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:38 am

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

Zerzavy wrote:Wandering around the wasteland, there where too many dead bodies. No surprise. There was too much fog to me to see. Who knows that i could still be living by now. An old hunchback with a hunters' tag on his ear said, "why have you come too?" Then, he collapsed right in front of me. I looked at the bodies, then I looked at myself. I look like I came out of an icestorm, yet everyone else looks overcrispy toast. My breath was completly unchanged. I reliezed, I was...dead. Lance, out.

this is good, but make a spot in the story directory before posting please.
Erm.. No.
That was bad.
There would be nothing left alive, it's been years, remember.
Please, delete that and come up with something better.

5[Game story.] Jounal. Empty Re: [Game story.] Jounal. Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:42 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

<deleted>

6[Game story.] Jounal. Empty Re: [Game story.] Jounal. Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:51 pm

pivotman99

pivotman99

As I get farther, the oxygen lowers. I know I won't last. This wasteland is how they intended it to be. I know I'm not that old, the killer is probably still out there. If I live long enough, and have my friend, I'm taking him out. This, this place, is Hell. I will make it. If I don't, I will have a mom and a dad with me. If I do make it, I'll have friends. Not much to look forward to, but suicide is no option.

Lance, out.

7[Game story.] Jounal. Empty Re: [Game story.] Jounal. Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:22 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

as I keep walking, I try to remember more about the fateful day in year x.
Try as I might, it escapes me for now.
As I keep walking, I catch the movement of a shadow.
My first instinct is that it is a tree flowing in the breeze.
I then realize there is no breeze.
Heck, there's not even any trees.
What could it be? Was it my friend?
Or could something else somehow have survived all of these years in hell?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum