Casual World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Casual World

This is a place where people can come together and be...Well, casual. Make friends, make enemies and make pie!. Okay, no pie but theres friends, enemies and much, much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

weird al yankovich

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1weird al yankovich Empty weird al yankovich Mon Mar 02, 2009 5:29 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

In my opinion, he's the best parody maker in the world, by far.
Just search "white and nerdy", amish paradise, fat, Eat it, Like a surgeon, Gump, Smells like Nervana, Ebay, Pac-man or whatever you like on youtube and be prepared to be wowed by its awsomeness.
Just remember to put "weird al" in the typing, because obviously, if you search "ebay" on youtube, you're gonna get actually ebay stuff.

2weird al yankovich Empty Re: weird al yankovich Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:42 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

weird al > m&m

3weird al yankovich Empty Re: weird al yankovich Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:27 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

Zerzavy wrote:weird al > m&m
Rap noooob
It's spelled eminem, LOL, not m&m.

4weird al yankovich Empty Re: weird al yankovich Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:44 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

i call him m&m because he sucks so bad, he's just a little chocolate piece of candy

5weird al yankovich Empty Re: weird al yankovich Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:47 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

*takes gun from sig and shoots zerzavy*
Now, back to the best parody maker of all time...
WEIRD AL

6weird al yankovich Empty Re: weird al yankovich Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:17 pm

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

Respect! You like Weird Al! YAY! YAY! YAY!

Fat, White and Nerdy, Confessions Part 3, Do I Creep You Out, Jurassic Park, and the lesser-known Addicted to spuds (:O) are all classics!

7weird al yankovich Empty Re: weird al yankovich Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:04 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

mariosuperlative wrote:Respect! You like Weird Al! YAY! YAY! YAY!

Fat, White and Nerdy, Confessions Part 3, Do I Creep You Out, Jurassic Park, and the lesser-known Addicted to spuds (:O) are all classics!
Dude how can u not include Amish paradise in there?
And you have to be a true Canadian like myself to understand 'canadian idiot'

8weird al yankovich Empty Re: weird al yankovich Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:04 pm

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

[justify]Oh, sorry, I forgot Amish Paradise and Canadian Idiot. They're both classics. Time to insult amanningman! HAHAHAHAHA!

Don't wanna be a Canadian idiot! Don't wanna be some beer swillin' hockey nut! And do I look like some frostbitten hose head? I never learned my alphabet from a to zed!

They all live on donuts and moosemeat! And they leave the house without packin' heat! Never even bring their guns to the mall! And you know what else is too funny? Their stupid monopoly money, can't take 'em seriously at all!

Well maple syrup and snows what they export! They treat curling just like it's a real sport! They think their silly accent is so cute! Can't understand a thing they're talkin' aboot

Sure they've got their national healthcare! Cheaper meds,low crime rates and clean air!Then again well they've got Celine Dion! Eat their weight in craft macaroni! And dream of drivin' a Zamboni! All over Saskatchewan!

Don't wanna be a Canadian idiot! Won't figure out their temperature in Celsius! See the map, they're hovering right over us! Tell you the truth it makes me kind of nervous!

Always hear the same kind of story! Break their nose and they'll just say sorry! Tell me what kind of freaks are that polite? It's gotta mean they're all up to somethin'! So quick, before they see it comin'! Time for a pre-emptive strike!

No, I didn't look at lyrics for that...well...the second chorus, maybe, but not the rest. Now I don't know why I did that, but I'm strange that way.

Amish Paradise is truly awesome, I can't believe I forgot that classic. Sad

9weird al yankovich Empty Re: weird al yankovich Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:43 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

thats right.
you like canadian idiot.
and tired of spuds really isnt that good, not as good as smells like nirvana anyway.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum