Casual World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Casual World

This is a place where people can come together and be...Well, casual. Make friends, make enemies and make pie!. Okay, no pie but theres friends, enemies and much, much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chad's Gallery of EPIC WIN

+3
amanningman88
Username6
Chad
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chad's Gallery of EPIC WIN Empty Chad's Gallery of EPIC WIN Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:51 am

Chad

Chad

This is my gallery thread!
hope you like it...
New stuff, the boy raised by vaccums and the vaccum raised by people Very Happy
Chad's Gallery of EPIC WIN Zip_vacChad's Gallery of EPIC WIN Vac_boy
Random crap
Chad's Gallery of EPIC WIN OhnoezChad's Gallery of EPIC WIN CharacterChad's Gallery of EPIC WIN Worship
story thing
Chad's Gallery of EPIC WIN IcecreamChad's Gallery of EPIC WIN EatmeChad's Gallery of EPIC WIN Gross
thats all for now! I must sleep Sleep

2Chad's Gallery of EPIC WIN Empty Re: Chad's Gallery of EPIC WIN Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:50 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

hmm. the title is...CORRECT! EPIC WIN!

3Chad's Gallery of EPIC WIN Empty Re: Chad's Gallery of EPIC WIN Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:49 am

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

chad=epic win.

4Chad's Gallery of EPIC WIN Empty Re: Chad's Gallery of EPIC WIN Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:09 pm

Ncio

Ncio

Awesome!

5Chad's Gallery of EPIC WIN Empty Re: Chad's Gallery of EPIC WIN Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:49 pm

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

Just because he owns Hugs For Slugs doesn't mean you should glorify him on every occasion. These really aren't brilliant, and many people could do better. I couldn't, but I don't try and do art.

Don't take offence, Chad. They're not bad. Just not great.

6Chad's Gallery of EPIC WIN Empty Re: Chad's Gallery of EPIC WIN Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:29 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

mariosuperlative wrote:Just because he owns Hugs For Slugs doesn't mean you should glorify him on every occasion. These really aren't brilliant, and many people could do better. I couldn't, but I don't try and do art.

Don't take offence, Chad. They're not bad. Just not great.
this is one of the few times mario is right about something

7Chad's Gallery of EPIC WIN Empty Re: Chad's Gallery of EPIC WIN Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:53 pm

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

*Was insulted*

Zerzavy, there is no such thing as "right" and "wrong", just opinions. Do you honestly think yours is the "truth"? If you do you are certainly not worthy of modship.

8Chad's Gallery of EPIC WIN Empty Re: Chad's Gallery of EPIC WIN Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:00 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

mariosuperlative wrote:*Was insulted*

Zerzavy, there is no such thing as "right" and "wrong", just opinions. Do you honestly think yours is the "truth"? If you do you are certainly not worthy of modship.
jeez, man, this has invaded every forum.
we are all mods, stop questioning eachtoher's modship.

9Chad's Gallery of EPIC WIN Empty Re: Chad's Gallery of EPIC WIN Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:23 pm

Chad

Chad

F*** you guys, STOP IT!

10Chad's Gallery of EPIC WIN Empty Re: Chad's Gallery of EPIC WIN Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:07 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

this is sad, a normal user has to tell mods to stop doing something Embarassed

11Chad's Gallery of EPIC WIN Empty Re: Chad's Gallery of EPIC WIN Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:29 am

Chad

Chad

oh shut up zerzavy!

12Chad's Gallery of EPIC WIN Empty Re: Chad's Gallery of EPIC WIN Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:09 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

*holds an uber-mod laser gun to Chad's head* o rly?

13Chad's Gallery of EPIC WIN Empty Re: Chad's Gallery of EPIC WIN Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:17 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

guys, I will not let you fight.
Chad, do not insult a mod.
Zerzavy, do not insult the creator of Hugs For Slugs Foundation!

14Chad's Gallery of EPIC WIN Empty Re: Chad's Gallery of EPIC WIN Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:49 pm

BigBoy

BigBoy

Zerzavy shut the hell up or i will shut the hell up for you!!!!!! Twisted Evil

LEAve Amamingman ALONE! Or I will destroy you. ]

Cool stuff chad, i luuuuuuve you.

15Chad's Gallery of EPIC WIN Empty Re: Chad's Gallery of EPIC WIN Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:53 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

big, i really appreiciate you defending me
but he wasnt insulting me!
he luves me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum