Casual World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Casual World

This is a place where people can come together and be...Well, casual. Make friends, make enemies and make pie!. Okay, no pie but theres friends, enemies and much, much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

When Worlds Colide

+2
Zerzavy
Username6
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1When Worlds Colide Empty When Worlds Colide Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:32 am

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

The aliens are attacking Earth! In this Sci-Fi adventure you take place as a citezen trying to stay safe from aliens. You choose, will you be a hero that rushes into battle, guns ablaze? Or will you mooche of of your conrads and do nothing? To join state your Game Name, Game Age, Job Before Planet Attack, and your personality. No move it! We've got a planet to defend...

2When Worlds Colide Empty Re: When Worlds Colide Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:49 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

Username6 wrote: To join state your Game Name, Game Age, Job Before Planet Attack, and your personality.
Zerzavy, 15, none, is a human but hates humans; but is willing to fight for them (mostly for myself)

3When Worlds Colide Empty Re: When Worlds Colide Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:21 pm

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

I'll join for the fun of it.

Name: Shadower
Job: Video Game Designer, highly skilled with hand-eye coordination due to video game experience
Personality: Cheerful outwardly, but truly sinister and ready to betray my friends should it benefit me.

Somehow I think that I'll end up siding with the aliens. It's just a hunch.

4When Worlds Colide Empty Re: When Worlds Colide Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:47 pm

Craig12390

Craig12390

Game Name, Game Age, Job Before Planet Attack, and your personality
Giarc, 18, Was in the rmy learning basic small firearms skills when the aliens attacked. Is quite funny has a good sense of humor and always looks on the bright side.

5When Worlds Colide Empty I will play. Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:07 pm

pivotman99

pivotman99

Name: Ozaki.
Job: Doctor.
Race: Human
Personality: Very optimistic, and wishes for piece. Though, he got dragged into the war as a doctor and has to fight. He is very feisty and would fire at all costs.

6When Worlds Colide Empty Look out, here I come! Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:10 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

[B] I'm joining! There only has too be one more person, then we'll start! [B/]
Game Name:Eric
Game Age:18
Job Before Attack: Teaches Classical Guitar
Personality:Shy but has a good sence of humor. Tries to make friends with people but can easily make enemies. He's the kind of person that won't rush into a battle but takes a while to get a stragetic look at the battle.
[B] Like In said, only one more user until its starts! [B/]

7When Worlds Colide Empty ......... Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:20 pm

pivotman99

pivotman99

You were the fifth.

8When Worlds Colide Empty Missed that Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:55 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

Oh, I didn't see that Embarassed
Well lets start
Chap. One "WTF IS GOING ON?!?"
Narration-Everyone is going about there buissness and all of the sudden, electrical items are all messed up and theres a huge storm.
Me-Is starting to leave guetar studio and notices the mishap when auto door won't open.
"What the heck?"
*Kicks door*

9When Worlds Colide Empty Re: When Worlds Colide Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:57 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

Username6 wrote:
I was walking down the streets, trying to avoid everyone at all costs. I hated em' i hated em' all. I didn't even care when i saw a big explosion come from a few miles away. Oh wait...

10When Worlds Colide Empty Chap. One "Continued" Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:08 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

I dove out of the way as building parts rained down on me. There was somone screaming, I burst into one of the offices and a weird creature was strangleing our secretary.
"Crap,"I though. I liked her alot buy what would she do if I tried to save her, What happens if I failed?
Her facial expression went blank and her body went limp.
"Noooo," I screamed as the monster turned on me.
I took off, running down the hallway as fast as I could. My tears of what I just saw where now falling fast and they blinded me. I wiped my eyes and looked up, there was a silouette of a person, not an alien...Who is that?...

11When Worlds Colide Empty Re: When Worlds Colide Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:12 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

Username6 wrote:I dove out of the way as building parts rained down on me. There was somone screaming, I burst into one of the offices and a weird creature was strangleing our secretary.
"Crap,"I though. I liked her alot buy what would she do if I tried to save her, What happens if I failed?
Her facial expression went blank and her body went limp.
"Noooo," I screamed as the monster turned on me.
I took off, running down the hallway as fast as I could. My tears of what I just saw where now falling fast and they blinded me. I wiped my eyes and looked up, there was a silouette of a person, not an alien...Who is that?...
I ran toward a building that looked abandoned, but heard voices. Screaming voices. Entering the hall, some guy with a guitar strapped on his back looked like he was escaping from something. "I think they're aliens" i said to the laying, gasping man.

12When Worlds Colide Empty Re: When Worlds Colide Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:08 am

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

Username6 wrote:

I have retired from work for the day (despite my mere nineteen years, I've managed to land a great job with video games) and I am relaxing with the brilliant Super Mario Galaxy. All of a sudden, my TV suddenly crashes over, me right in front of it (I get too close-what a way to learn I should be further away), and I quickly leap backwards, shocked. The wires rip up, and the window is completely smashed to pieces. "Shit," I say, obviously annoyed, and I see a shadowy figure outside. I quickly dive out of the window (and realise that my agility is better than I thought) and search around for the beast. I do not see anything for several seconds, but then a small, repugnant creature appears on the ground. I wonder what that large shadow was...but I don't have time to think. I hear a noise, and I turn around to see my house being smashed to pieces from the other side. I turn to the creature on the ground.

And now there are many, many of them. They start to swarm all over me, and I scream in agony...

[Maybe a bit long? tongue I put it in the present tense to enhance drama]

13When Worlds Colide Empty Chap. One Continued Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:50 am

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

I got up by the help of the shadowy man.
"Whats your name?" I asked
He didn't ansewer, just turned around and ran. Trying to keep up, I looked over my shoulder. Crap! my guitar is back there, it must of fallen off.
I wasd about to go grab it but a monster-sort-of-thing burst down from the sealing. That guitar was expenive but I'm not risking my life for it! Me and the man reached the door but it wouldnt' budge...

14When Worlds Colide Empty Re: When Worlds Colide Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:05 am

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

I force myself up and slam into the crumbling remains of the house, trying to force my attackers off with pain. They fall down, and I see a man with a gun running along the street. I stare around to see several more of these hideous creatures, some much bigger. I don't think twice. I sprint after the man before the small creatures start following me, and I kick him in the back. My strength surprises me, and he keels over. Smiling, I grab the gun from him. The small creatures immediately start to feast, but I don't care.

I have a weapon now.

15When Worlds Colide Empty Re: When Worlds Colide Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:41 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

Sees man run outside the building with a gun. I bang on the door he seems to have noticed but he doesn't stop. The man that saved my life and I try to get the person outside's attention...

16When Worlds Colide Empty Re: When Worlds Colide Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:48 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

can i please still join?
if i can, then,
I'm corproal daniel giralico, corproal in the canadian army.
I'm one of the soldiers at head head of deffending from the aliens.
i have an m-16 and many grenades, and im currently with my squad being briefed on what just happened.

17When Worlds Colide Empty Re: When Worlds Colide Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:22 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

amanningman88 wrote:can i please still join?
if i can, then,
I'm corproal daniel giralico, corproal in the canadian army.
I'm one of the soldiers at head head of deffending from the aliens.
i have an m-16 and many grenades, and im currently with my squad being briefed on what just happened.
Okay, I'll bend the rules. You can play.

18When Worlds Colide Empty Re: When Worlds Colide Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:31 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

So, there I was, sitting in that cramped room with 20 other sweaty men with my commander bellowing orders. He was just about done.
'MEN! You're in for the fight of your lives here. This time, though, the stakes are much higher. Now MOVE OUT AND MAKE US PROUD!'
He then took me aside and whispered, 'corproal, you're our best soldier, and were gonna need you ready. You think you can handle this alien scum?'
I answered, 'of course. See you in an hour sarge.'
I'm really regretting that now as I roam the streets with 4 other men, all privates.
As I grasp my m16 for reasurrance, I mutter to myself, 'here we go.'

19When Worlds Colide Empty il post cuz no one will Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:38 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

as my squad and I were walking down the street, we heard a noise.
Upon closer investigation, this was an alien.
It wasn't your typical green-humaniod alien. It had a huge black head like a tiger, just way bigger and a menacing mouth. And it could fly.
And it had 4 clawed legs.
No body, and there was a ray of light coming from it that we perceived to be a heat ray.
We quicky devised a plan to take it down.
Hiding behind a fence, one of my squadmates fired a shot to destract it, while I stood up and fired a burst into it's head.
To my great suprise, it dropped dead. Our squads resident 'genius' (he had an iq of 155) went and examined it.
About 15 minutes later, he started saying, 'that thing we thought was a heat ray? Well, it turned out to be just a light. In fact, it appears this alien had no fighting mechanisms whatsoever. It was a civilian.'
'whoa, whoa whoa, CIVILIEN!' I yelled. 'you mean-these things have soldiers and civilians, like us!'
'correct' was the reply. 'it means that this invasion was not a total war effort by the aliens. They just meant to colonize earth, but they brought along some soldiers just in case,' the genius patrick said.
I then said 'but that means these aliens should be easy to beat!
'well that's true, but it also points to a problem. This was only a prelimenary invasion. There's way more aliens on the way'
Of course, the only reply I could muster was 'oh. Dam.'

20When Worlds Colide Empty Re: When Worlds Colide Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:18 pm

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

I see a large beast coming along the road, and I smile. I shoot it quickly, and laugh as oddly coloured blood spurts from it, and the creature falls down dead. I move onwards, and I see one of my friends being eaten alive by the small creatures. I do not wish to help him, but I feel I must...or must I? Surely it would actually be better to let him die. He is being completely devoured now, and I could help him but he might be in pain. Shrugging, I just pass right by him.

"Help me you bloody idiot!" he screams, but I ignore. The man is engulfed, and in a few seconds guts litter the floor. I grimace, but from the sight. I have never been too nice, besides when I'm with company. Then I light up and put on a mask of joy. And it works. People see me as a good person.

Small creatures start to head towards me, and I laugh as I shoot them down, one by one. A few of them make it over to me and start climbing, but I merely smash them down, sending that horribly coloured blood spurting.

This is actually strangely enjoyable...

21When Worlds Colide Empty Re: When Worlds Colide Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:11 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

My squad leader then gave the order,
'well, for now, let's just look for surviviors, then we'll-'
He was cut off when a team of miniture aliens started eating his head.
These aliens were easy to deal with, basic knife work, but not before they devoured our leader.
'well, what do we do now, commander?' our medic, taylor, asked.
It took me a full minute to realize that he was talking to me, because as I was the most high ranked member of our squad, I was now leader.
'well,' I said, 'I guess we'll just have to look for survivors, then regroup. Hopefully, we'll find someone who knows how to operate a gun.'
(this would be where someone meets up with us, anyone is fine but I'd prefer mariosuperlative).

22When Worlds Colide Empty Re: When Worlds Colide Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:25 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

*hugest tumbleweed ever known to mankind*

23When Worlds Colide Empty Re: When Worlds Colide Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:35 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

and i bring to you...the first triple post in casualworld history!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum