Casual World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Casual World

This is a place where people can come together and be...Well, casual. Make friends, make enemies and make pie!. Okay, no pie but theres friends, enemies and much, much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

favorite quotes 2: added quotes (dont worry, i deleted the other one)

5 posters

What is your favorite quote?

favorite quotes 2: added quotes (dont worry, i deleted the other one) Vote_lcap11%favorite quotes 2: added quotes (dont worry, i deleted the other one) Vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
favorite quotes 2: added quotes (dont worry, i deleted the other one) Vote_lcap11%favorite quotes 2: added quotes (dont worry, i deleted the other one) Vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
favorite quotes 2: added quotes (dont worry, i deleted the other one) Vote_lcap0%favorite quotes 2: added quotes (dont worry, i deleted the other one) Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
favorite quotes 2: added quotes (dont worry, i deleted the other one) Vote_lcap33%favorite quotes 2: added quotes (dont worry, i deleted the other one) Vote_rcap 33% [ 3 ]
favorite quotes 2: added quotes (dont worry, i deleted the other one) Vote_lcap33%favorite quotes 2: added quotes (dont worry, i deleted the other one) Vote_rcap 33% [ 3 ]
favorite quotes 2: added quotes (dont worry, i deleted the other one) Vote_lcap0%favorite quotes 2: added quotes (dont worry, i deleted the other one) Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

more quotes the better

Last edited by Zerzavy on Mon Mar 16, 2009 3:41 pm; edited 3 times in total

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

Oh my god, they killed Kenny!

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

HOW CAN "THIS IS PATRICK" NOT BE HEEEEERE!

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

omg, ill change it!

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

ok, but i voted for something else, how do i take my vote back?

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

what did you vote for? ill change that to this is patrick, or you can cancel your vote and vote for something else

MrPohPohh

MrPohPohh

Cake is a Lie

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

Actually, the full quote is "Oh my god, they killed Kenny!" "You bastards!" but I suppose two different people speaking doesn't count.

Obviously I'm voting for that, because recurring jokes are awesome, unless they are not changed at all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum