Casual World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Casual World

This is a place where people can come together and be...Well, casual. Make friends, make enemies and make pie!. Okay, no pie but theres friends, enemies and much, much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy birthday, mariosuperlative!

+2
amanningman88
Zerzavy
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Empty Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:45 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

well, this is what i could find, and it kinda suits today: (dont mind the blue people in the vid Neutral )

2Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Empty Re: Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:43 am

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

hey, mario...
I know that we can exchange some bitter words sometimes, but we both see eachother's epicness shining through.
so, on that note, HAPPY 89TH!
and, you'll love the present i got ya...
Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Nintendo_wii%5B1%5D

3Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Empty Re: Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:44 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

lol, should have gotten him a black wii

4Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Empty Re: Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:16 am

Ncio

Ncio

Happy birthday dude!

I found this in my Photobucket. You can have it if you like. Very Happy
It's not one of my best, sorry.
Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Mario

5Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Empty Re: Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:17 am

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

dammit, ncio gave him an ACTUAL present.
that pwns.

6Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Empty Re: Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:31 pm

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

Thanks, y'all!

And thanks for the Wii... (takes, and adds remote to the collection, then sells Wii on Ebay for £1,000)

I don't know how to do picture signatures, though. Sad But it's awesome!

7Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Empty Re: Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:45 pm

Mysterymason

Mysterymason

Happy Birthday!!!

8Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Empty Re: Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:07 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

how DARE you sell my wii on ebay, you regifter you.

9Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Empty Re: Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:22 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

mariosuperlative wrote:Thanks, y'all!

And thanks for the Wii... (takes, and adds remote to the collection, then sells Wii on Ebay for £1,000)

I don't know how to do picture signatures, though. Sad But it's awesome!

I will use mah epic admin powers to edit your siggy into /Ncio's sig MUHAHAHA I is teh ultamate admin!(and the only one...)

10Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Empty Re: Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:20 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

i have a feeling your 17

11Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Empty Re: Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:26 pm

Mysterymason

Mysterymason

Zerzavy wrote:i have a feeling your 17

Nope. He told me his age.

12Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Empty Re: Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:00 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

wow, mario, sucks ass to be you.
My parents got "love", they never stopped playing it, it sucked so bad i threw it agianst the wall and broke it, so i got grounded.
you certainly have a strange taste.
a dictionary for your birthday....thats sad, man....
jokes, jokes.

13Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Empty Re: Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:05 am

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

Jokes? Yeah, right. *Bans amanningman88* Do not flame other users and attack their interests, especially if you are a mod. You should be ashamed of yourself.

And I'm DEFINITELY younger than 17.

14Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Empty Re: Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:34 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

sorry for attacking, but dude, if you posted that anywhere else, you'd be dead.
people would read the first thing (dictionary) and never shut up about it.

15Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Empty Re: Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:53 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

amanningman88 wrote:sorry for attacking, but dude, if you posted that anywhere else, you'd be dead.
people would read the first thing (dictionary) and never shut up about it.

True, we shall never speak of the dictionary insedent again...EVUR!

16Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Empty Re: Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:32 am

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

*resists urge to post "white and nerdy" lyrics right here*

17Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Empty Re: Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:25 am

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

amanningman88 wrote:*resists urge to post "white and nerdy" lyrics right here*

You see me mowin' mah front lawn, so you think I'm to white and nerdy. I wanna role with, the gangstahs, but they think I'm too white and nerdy!
(that may be wrong, but I have,t gotten youtube in a while so I wouldn't know)
~Oh yeah, happy birthday, Mariosuperlative!

18Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Empty Re: Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:18 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

hangman....dictionary....birthday...mario, be warned, if you EVER insult me on kong i will copy and paste that post there.

19Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Empty Re: Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:05 pm

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

Will you?

*Deletes posts and edits other posts*

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

20Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Empty Re: Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:25 pm

Ncio

Ncio

Mario if you want the mario Sig in your Sig then put https://2img.net/h/i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo181/ZeeGraphicz/Best%20Sigs/Mario.png in between [img][/img].

21Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Empty Re: Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:44 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

Definition of superlative 1. The highest definition or degree of something. 2. An adjective meaning "excellent". Mario has it all...
https://2img.net/h/i374.photobucket.com/albums/oo181/ZeeGraphicz/Best%20Sigs/Mario.png " alt=""/>
lolz

22Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Empty Re: Happy birthday, mariosuperlative! Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:07 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

DAM YOUR QUICK THINKING MARIO!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum