Casual World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Casual World

This is a place where people can come together and be...Well, casual. Make friends, make enemies and make pie!. Okay, no pie but theres friends, enemies and much, much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hope you enjoy your gifts!

+2
amanningman88
Ncio
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hope you enjoy your gifts! Empty Hope you enjoy your gifts! Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:01 am

Ncio

Ncio

Cya guys! It was fun! I may return soon.

2Hope you enjoy your gifts! Empty Re: Hope you enjoy your gifts! Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:43 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

lol, no. I'm PMing username to ban you for how you spammed in chat, and since you basically insulted every one of us, including "the one porson who was kinda cool" (me), no one is gonna want you back. goodbye.

3Hope you enjoy your gifts! Empty Re: Hope you enjoy your gifts! Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:47 pm

Ncio

Ncio

Yay?

4Hope you enjoy your gifts! Empty Re: Hope you enjoy your gifts! Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:15 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

...? Ncio is the artist of casualworld(well so is Chad) So I guess I'll have to make chad the art group owner...

5Hope you enjoy your gifts! Empty Re: Hope you enjoy your gifts! Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:33 pm

Mysterymason

Mysterymason

Ncio banned me. D:

6Hope you enjoy your gifts! Empty Re: Hope you enjoy your gifts! Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:29 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

Mysterymason wrote:Ncio banned me. D:
i know, he was de-moded.
ncio, cmon now. You're awsomer then this. Why the hell did you do that?

7Hope you enjoy your gifts! Empty Re: Hope you enjoy your gifts! Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:56 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

now i can make fun of ncio all i want:

HAHAHA WELL YOU HAD A MOD ACCOUNT BANND AND ANOTHER AN 2 MORE LOLZ EPIC FAILE GO POST UR ART SOMEWHERE ELSE

now then, what were we talking about? Smile

8Hope you enjoy your gifts! Empty Re: Hope you enjoy your gifts! Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:13 pm

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

I've been gone for about a week-what has Ncio done? What's going on?

9Hope you enjoy your gifts! Empty Re: Hope you enjoy your gifts! Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:39 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

ncio was bigboy, mario. And, he insulted everyone in chat, and he banned mystery for no reason.

10Hope you enjoy your gifts! Empty Re: Hope you enjoy your gifts! Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:03 am

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

I would never have thought it off him. Ncio, you sicken me.

11Hope you enjoy your gifts! Empty Re: Hope you enjoy your gifts! Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:58 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

i think ncio also bannd areoin. poor guy Sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum