Casual World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Casual World

This is a place where people can come together and be...Well, casual. Make friends, make enemies and make pie!. Okay, no pie but theres friends, enemies and much, much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

sorry, guys: it's been fun.

+2
mariosuperlative
amanningman88
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1sorry, guys: it's been fun. Empty sorry, guys: it's been fun. Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:43 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

guys, I'm sorry. I wish it didn't have to end, but it does. It's been amazing, and I've grown to respect and appriaciate everyone on here. But there's stuff going on in my life, and what with kong and all, I won't be able to make time for casualworld. Never fear, your sometimes annyoying but always epic pal aman will return whenever he can, but it's going to be way less, if not never, from now on. Keep this alive, guys, I will come back to you. If not, then, well, it's been great. Thanks, guys.

2sorry, guys: it's been fun. Empty Re: sorry, guys: it's been fun. Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:10 am

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

Your thread is better than mine, and you enjoyed the community more than I. You seem to be really going to miss this place. Unfortunately I must say I probably won't miss it that much. Sorry, fellows. Sad

https://casualworld.forummotion.com/every-day-life-f1/goodbye-casual-world-t201.htm

Two pieces have been taken out.

3sorry, guys: it's been fun. Empty Re: sorry, guys: it's been fun. Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:22 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

guys, reach me on skype, kong or email. I'm really gonna miss all of you, I hope we can remain friends on kong.

4sorry, guys: it's been fun. Empty Re: sorry, guys: it's been fun. Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:52 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

wth what is this world coming to?

5sorry, guys: it's been fun. Empty Re: sorry, guys: it's been fun. Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:07 am

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

You mean: WTH is this casualworld coming to?

Also, OMG MY TWO ADMINS HAVE GONE AWAY FROM THE SITE THE SWORE TO PROTECT!!!

I guess I'll need to un-admin the desserters and admin some other users(Bribe time!)

6sorry, guys: it's been fun. Empty Re: sorry, guys: it's been fun. Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:02 pm

Chad

Chad

Ya guys sorry but this site died when Ncio made Bigboy,
so I'm going to take off and do something else for a change,
I might visit,
Bye forever.
Chad.
oh and if you feel like contacting me I'm Chad90 on kong,
gdungate@live.com, and Glen-McKittenFingers on Habbo.ca

7sorry, guys: it's been fun. Empty Re: sorry, guys: it's been fun. Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:34 pm

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

Oh hell, never any posts here. No point even leaving really. Sad *Stays put and gest ready to pounce on any new posts*

8sorry, guys: it's been fun. Empty Re: sorry, guys: it's been fun. Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:20 am

Ncio

Ncio

Pounce on me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum