Casual World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Casual World

This is a place where people can come together and be...Well, casual. Make friends, make enemies and make pie!. Okay, no pie but theres friends, enemies and much, much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tragey In Iraq

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tragey In Iraq Empty Tragey In Iraq Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:32 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

Chap. One "War Sucks"
"Move kid, move!" shouted Comander Anthony, as he pushed a young private named blake out of the way.
Shrapennel was firing everywhere and many US soliers where dead or injured. Blake, a tall black haired boy, ran down the trench, firing his M-16 at Iraqi bombers as he ran.
"Oh my god! Nooo!"screamed Blake as he rushed to Captain Corey.
Blake's captain, conrad and...Old friend was laying in a pool of blood. Blake checked Corey's pulse and it was growing faint. His breathing was sharp but he spoke.
"Blake...Glad to see your not dead,"he said in his gruff, blunt, way.
"Well, hopefully I can say the same for you..."said Blake, welling up.
"Son, I want you to listen," Corey said as Blake perked up,"Remeber that poker debt that I bailed you out with? Well, I want my fricken money now,"he said, jokingly.
Blake laughed a bit following suit of Corey's snort. More explosions rang around them, and there was voices of enemies.
"Kid, there is a way you can pay me back...Run, get, save yourself,"He said blluntely.
"Wha- No I'm not gonna' leave you captain, your like a father to me..."Replied Blake, welling up.
"Go boy, go."He said, giving Blake a gernade.
"Whats this?"
"Pull the pin, give it too me and run," Corey said.
"No I ca-
"Go!" Demanded Corey as the voices grew nearer.
Blake pulled the pin and ran. He dove behind a bunker and heard the explosion...
Chapter ended, will post more later

2Tragey In Iraq Empty Re: Tragey In Iraq Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:36 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

Make a spot in the story directory before you post stories pls

3Tragey In Iraq Empty Re: Tragey In Iraq Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:05 am

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

Zerzavy wrote:Make a spot in the story directory before you post stories pls
okay but its in the directory i thought...
Chap. Two "A Tatterred Flag"
After days of fighting, we finaly drove the bombers off. Blake was walking towords the barraks as he saw the ripped flag, still flying in the sky.
"Just like Corey,"Blake thought,"All ripped up from that frag gernade."
As Blake reached the barraks he noticed that there was only a handful of soldiers left. He sat on his cott and started to space out, thinking of the battle.
"Private! Get out of bed, get your supplies and move! We have to get to our neighboring camp proto!"Said Comander Anthony.
"Oh joy,"Blake thought,"A ten mile hike to another crapy war camp."
Blake hopped up with little enthusiesm and got on his gear. He walked out of the barraks and Officer Arnold confronted him.
"Hey! I heard that you messed up and threw a frag at Captaian Corey!"He said tauntingly
"I can't do anything about him," Blake thought as the Higher ranked soldier walked away,"I'll get charged for betrayel."
The hike to the camp wasn't much fun. Men kept getting in fights, water was running low and it was scorching hot. Blake needed to rest despratley, he looked around and everyone looked extremely overheated.
"Ahhh!"Screamed a MP,"Its a snake, the thing bit me! That peice of crap!"
Other than that little excursion with the snake, the desert was uneventful. They still had five miles to go. Anyhting can happen in five miles...
Chap. Finished well post more later

4Tragey In Iraq Empty Re: Tragey In Iraq Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:10 am

Mysterymason

Mysterymason

That is the best story on here.
WELL DONE! I LOVE IT!

5Tragey In Iraq Empty Re: Tragey In Iraq Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:05 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

Thanks Mysterymason...

Chap. Three "Ambush!"
Blake's platoon was walking across the ravaged desert. The whole journey was uneventful other than the snake incedent. A gunshot rang out through the hot, sandy air.
Everyone reacted fast even though they where sluggish. Some dove behind rocks, somone even knocked down a cactus for cover.
Blake looked around but he couldn't find anything to hide behind. More gunshots were fired so Blake dropped to the ground. Then he saw his attackers, people in cloaks hiding in an abandon house.
"There they are!"Blake shouted, as he pointed towords the building.
Everyone moved up closer and shots kept coming.
"I don't see em' Blake,"said Jarred, fellow first class private.
"Up there," Blake said, firiing his M16-A4 at the Iraqi's.
The attackers stopped firing. There was an odd silence but voices where coming from the house. Suddenly, the house door burst open and two men stormed out with AK-47's and gernades.
Then, Blake reaized, they where going to kill as manny guys with there rifles then after they've been shot, detonate the gernades. A suicide run.
"Guys! They're pulling a suicide run!"Blake screamed as they started to go for their gernades,"Move! Move! Move!"
The ones who got up to run where shot down then Comander Anthony bellowed out somthing.
"We're pinned down, their snipers will kill us if we run and we'll get killed from those gernades aswell.
"Wait, sir, I have a plan!"Blake said eagerly,
"Spit it out then!"
"Okay, well the gernades seem out of range, if they got shot now, they would throw em', nut if they made it to us, they'd detonate em',"
"So, what? I knew that already!"
"Well if we shoot the gernades, they would die because they won't be able to throw them!"
At this, the battle ravaged comander aimed his sniper rifle and fired. Shrapnel was peircing the Iraqi's skin and the explosion burnt them to a crisp.
"Good job private, but what about the snipers?"Commander Anthony asked.
"Me and a few people will storm the house, just tell the other men to cover me, oh yeah and give me a gernade."
"Wha- No! Your not going in for a suicide run like those scum."Anthony said
"Sir, don't sacrafice a whole squadron of soldiers just for a few soliers."
The commander nodded and handed Blake a gernade. Blake took off and two men followed. The commander shot at the snipers but each shot missed.
"Ahhh!"Blake screamed, he had been shot in the leg.
He started to pull the pin but he seemed to have changed his mind. He crawled under the window and told his fellow soldiers to get to saftey as he pulled the pin and threw the gernade into the window...

6Tragey In Iraq Empty Re: Tragey In Iraq Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:09 pm

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

Are you American or Iraqi? We all know the Iraqi war is horribly unjustified and absolutely horrendous.

7Tragey In Iraq Empty Re: Tragey In Iraq Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:10 pm

Mysterymason

Mysterymason

That was really good.
Well Done!
BTW, Its Grenades not Gernades

8Tragey In Iraq Empty Re: Tragey In Iraq Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:59 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

I'm American but I was born in South Korea. WOOT SUTH KOREA FTW!!!

Chap. Four "Under The Rubble"
Iraqi's fumbled with the grenade that was thrown into the building as Blake stayed still and was copeing with his soon fate.
BOOM! The building slowly crumbled which burried Blake and the Iraqi's with him. The crowd of soldiers went quiet and they just stared at the pile of rubble in which a brave man had just died.
In the pile of rubble, Blake layed there still with his eyes closed, awaiting death. Blake looked up and all he saw was black.
"I wonder if this is what being dead is like,"Blak thought
Pain shot through the which Blake had been shot in and Blake realized he was still alive.
"Hey! Guys, I'm still alive!"Blake shouted underneath the rubble.
No ansewer came and Blake was worried. He switched on his flashlight and saw that two peices of rubble fell so they formed a sort of triangle shape.
"The rubble must be muffling my voice,"Blake said to himself,"Well, I might as well be dead. After all, nobody can hear me and I'm trapped.
Blake took out his M16-A4 and took a long stare at it. Thoughts of suicide were buzzing in his head. He just couldn't brin himself to do it. Even though he could die for his country, he couldn't simply kill himself.
Back above the rubble, nobody knew what to do next, some said to leace him but some said they should have a service in memorial.
"Guys,"said Anthony,"we should dig up the body so his parents have somthing to bury."
Every body grew quiet. This was a sad time for the whole squadron. They got their shovels from a cart they were using to store items. Everyone piled up near the area were Blake was last seen and started digging.
Blake heard pounding against the rocks.
"What the heck is that?"Blake thought outloud.
"Woah! Guys I heard somthing, I swear!"said one of the diggers.
"He's dead, get over it,"said commander Anthony,"he was brave, but that doesn't change the fact that he is dead."
Blake was hearing voices above so he started shouting.
"Guys, its me Blake! I'm still alive, dig me up! Dig me up!"
Everybody thought it was voices in there heads so they didn't care. Since it was quiet, Blake shut himself up. What if it was any Iraqi scouts? Where his conrads already gone?...
End Of Chapter, Will Post More Later

9Tragey In Iraq Empty Re: Tragey In Iraq Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:04 pm

Mysterymason

Mysterymason

NICE! That was really good.
I loved it.

10Tragey In Iraq Empty Re: Tragey In Iraq Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:18 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

Mysterymason wrote:NICE! That was really good.
I loved it.
It was good.
I really wish it had been a game so I could have helped, it was so good.

11Tragey In Iraq Empty Re: Tragey In Iraq Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:53 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

school has started back up from mid-winter break so im super busy. somone needs to take over this thread and continue writing. PM me saying if u want to take over, thx

12Tragey In Iraq Empty Re: Tragey In Iraq Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:19 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

Username6 wrote:school has started back up from mid-winter break so im super busy. somone needs to take over this thread and continue writing. PM me saying if u want to take over, thx
shody this story!

13Tragey In Iraq Empty Re: Tragey In Iraq Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:08 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

alright, its been a while, but i guess il take over the story.
Flashbacks and Discovery
Blake was phasing in and out of conciousness, not knowing what was happening.
he saw himself back home with his mom and dad, eating sunday dinner.
he saw himself back with his friends, biking down the road.
he remembered his great-grandfather, a veteran of WWII, the reason he chose to join the armed forces.
then, contact with his body startled him back awake.
"guys, i found a live one here!" came a voice.
but it wasn't a voice with an american accent.
However, even in his present condition, Blake could tell it wasn't an Iraqi one either.
What could it be?[b]

14Tragey In Iraq Empty Re: Tragey In Iraq Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:49 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

New Allies
Blake finally phased in enough to realize that the man talking to him had a Canadian flag on his uniform.
"Holy ****," he said. "Am i glad to see alies! but i though that you Canadians weren't involved in the war!"
Suddenly, a man walked up to him. He was obviously in command of the platoon.
"well, we are now, son. SMITH! get this american a medic, and load him onto a jeep. he can be of use to us yet"
the last thing Blake remembered before being losing conciousness yet again was two strong hands loading him onto the jeep and grasping at his leg.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum