Casual World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Casual World

This is a place where people can come together and be...Well, casual. Make friends, make enemies and make pie!. Okay, no pie but theres friends, enemies and much, much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who thinks we should have sign-ups?

3 posters

Should we have game Sign-ups?

Who thinks we should have sign-ups? Vote_lcap27%Who thinks we should have sign-ups? Vote_rcap 27% [ 3 ]
Who thinks we should have sign-ups? Vote_lcap27%Who thinks we should have sign-ups? Vote_rcap 27% [ 3 ]
Who thinks we should have sign-ups? Vote_lcap0%Who thinks we should have sign-ups? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Who thinks we should have sign-ups? Vote_lcap0%Who thinks we should have sign-ups? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Who thinks we should have sign-ups? Vote_lcap45%Who thinks we should have sign-ups? Vote_rcap 45% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who thinks we should have sign-ups? Empty Who thinks we should have sign-ups? Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:27 am

Ncio

Ncio

This is our forum, why should we have to stick to Kongregate Off-topic rules? Should we have to wait for our game to go through sign-ups of should we just play and doe it when we want?

2Who thinks we should have sign-ups? Empty Re: Who thinks we should have sign-ups? Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:00 am

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

Well we need sign ups for games like RPs (so only the people who sign up can post) but we don't for games like "Rate the above users fame". If you mean to have to put them in a game directory, no, we have an RP section, it would be stupid. Tell me what you mean and then I will vote.

3Who thinks we should have sign-ups? Empty Re: Who thinks we should have sign-ups? Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:34 am

Ncio

Ncio

I don't really know what I mean, but I think we should have a separate sub-forum for games and with no Sign-ups.

4Who thinks we should have sign-ups? Empty Re: Who thinks we should have sign-ups? Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:05 pm

pivotman99

pivotman99

We do for games to sign-up on. I made the topic fair; I said first 10 posts. Kong's is 6.

5Who thinks we should have sign-ups? Empty Re: Who thinks we should have sign-ups? Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:28 pm

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

pivotman99 wrote:We do for games to sign-up on. I made the topic fair; I said first 10 posts. Kong's is 6.

Seriously, why do we need this, Pivot? Stop following the book of Kong for a second. This. Section. Of. The. Forum. Is. For. Games. So. Why. Limit. The. Number. Of. Threads? Just answer me that, there's no reason at all. In Kong off-topic holds the games, and we don't want it cluttered, so arcane made sign-ups. But THIS...IS...THE FORUM PART THAT IS FOR GAMES! Just come to your senses, please! pale

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum