Casual World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Casual World

This is a place where people can come together and be...Well, casual. Make friends, make enemies and make pie!. Okay, no pie but theres friends, enemies and much, much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

<secret for right now> story character signups

+4
mariosuperlative
SlateFx
Mysterymason
Zerzavy
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

before i make a story in the story directory, i need 7 people (other than me) to be in a story im making

and yes, even what it's about is a secret

1 Mason
2 Slate
3 Mario
4 A man
5 Mr. PohPohh
6 Chad

Last edited by Zerzavy on Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:27 pm; edited 4 times in total

Mysterymason

Mysterymason

Ill Join

SlateFx

SlateFx

Ill be in aswell

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

I'll be in, but I'll get really angry and call someone (namely Username) if you give me a role as any kind of idiot, or a role where I fail epicly, or whatever. I don't care if really horrible things happen to me (besides death), in fact I'd find it quite awesome.

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

il be in, but i dont think we have even 10 active users, let alone ten that will join your story.
and you can make me an idiotic dude, just be warned, if you do then il make up a story about you.

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

amanningman88 wrote:il be in, but i dont think we have even 10 active users, let alone ten that will join your story.
and you can make me an idiotic dude, just be warned, if you do then il make up a story about you.
i be scared yo

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

amanningman88 wrote:il be in, but i dont think we have even 10 active users, let alone ten that will join your story.

Good idea, same here Zerzavy. Try to give me a role where I endure pain both mentally and physically (as long as I don't die) because everyne knows that's awesome.

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

mariosuperlative wrote:

Good idea, same here Zerzavy. Try to give me a role where I endure pain both mentally and physically (as long as I don't die) because everyne knows that's awesome.
k then

MrPohPohh

MrPohPohh

Me Me Me Pick Me

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

MrPohPohh wrote:Me Me Me Pick Me

Subtle.

Chad

Chad

I EXIST! PICK ME!

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

Really? I wasn't aware of your existence. Rolling Eyes

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

1 more spot! who will get it? trust me, this spot is a good one

WTH

WTH

please may i have it. Very Happy
[This is me trying to be nice and make you forgive me.]

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

BigBoy...I really don't think you should have it, your previous spam levels are off the charts and we don't want someone like you having such a good role-reward for spam? Well, not really, but still.

Zerzavy, I doubt you agree.

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

ok heres a solution. give me the epic spot and big just a normal spot.
sound good?

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

amanningman88 wrote:ok heres a solution. give me the epic spot and big just a normal spot.
sound good?

Yes.

Bet my life I have a crap spot. I think Zerzavy hates me anyway.

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

well, considering that you are standing right behind him, perhaps you should give him some personal space.

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

mariosuperlative wrote:
amanningman88 wrote:ok heres a solution. give me the epic spot and big just a normal spot.
sound good?

Yes.

Bet my life I have a crap spot. I think Zerzavy hates me anyway.
i dont hate you, but did bigboys ban expire already?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum