Casual World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Casual World

This is a place where people can come together and be...Well, casual. Make friends, make enemies and make pie!. Okay, no pie but theres friends, enemies and much, much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Casual Hall Of Fame

+6
pivotman99
Zerzavy
Mysterymason
mariosuperlative
♥ ♫ .:: Schelle ::. ♫ ♥
Username6
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1The Casual Hall Of Fame Empty The Casual Hall Of Fame Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:17 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

Hello
Here is Casualworld.com's hall of fame! We will have many categories like most active and first user! Keep checking back to see if you've made it on!
Founder
Username6
Contact Me Here
Casualworld.com@gmail.com
Partners
http://forumsrus.forumotion.com/forum.htm Forums Are Us
http://www.thefarmerboysforum.proboards85.com/i… The Farmer Boys
http://hfsf.all-forum.net/ Hugs For Slugs Foundation
Official Blog/Fansite
http://thecasualites.blogspot.com/ The Casualites At Blogspot.com
First User
Pivotman99
First Mod/Admin
Pivotman99
Banner Artist
iWagon
Chat Mods
Username6, Amanningman88, Ncio
Slug Hugger Goup Owner
Chad
Flash Developer Group Owner
None(PM me if you want to own it)
Role-Playing Group Owner
Zerzavy
Story Group Owner
pivotman99
Art Group Owner
Ncio
Music Group Owner
Slater9731
Most Active
amanningman88
Most Posts
Amanningman88
Most Helpful User
MarioSuperlative
Most Likely to Become a Mod
Moony
Tenth User
Mysteymason
Best Username
Yourmom12
Best Avatar
Zerzavy
Best Signature
Zerzavy
Best Artist
Ncio
Congrats to all the winners
Thats all for now but remember to check back to see if you've taken anyones place king

Last edited by Username6 on Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:23 pm; edited 23 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated winners and subjects to win in)

2The Casual Hall Of Fame Empty Re: The Casual Hall Of Fame Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:18 pm

I feel so honored.
Best. Day. Of. Life. EVUR.

3The Casual Hall Of Fame Empty Re: The Casual Hall Of Fame Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:31 pm

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

*Sniffs* All I got was Most Likely to be a Mod. Meh, can't be helped! rabbit I should have joined earlier, I just wish I wasn't so non-risky (I waited for my parents to get home to ask permission to register affraid Terrifying, isn't it?

BTW, the "afraid" emoticon is spelt "affraid". Nice.

4The Casual Hall Of Fame Empty Re: The Casual Hall Of Fame Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:35 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

mariosuperlative wrote:*Sniffs* All I got was Most Likely to be a Mod. Meh, can't be helped! rabbit I should have joined earlier, I just wish I wasn't so non-risky (I waited for my parents to get home to ask permission to register affraid Terrifying, isn't it?

BTW, the "afraid" emoticon is spelt "affraid". Nice.
lol I'm not the one who designed that lol gladely...

5The Casual Hall Of Fame Empty Yay! Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:40 pm

Mysterymason

Mysterymason

Im the tenth user on this website!
YAY!

6The Casual Hall Of Fame Empty thank u Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:54 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

Thank you, Thank you very much. Aha aha aha

yes, its elvis

7The Casual Hall Of Fame Empty HEY! Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:03 pm

pivotman99

pivotman99

Shouldn't I be first mod/admin?

8The Casual Hall Of Fame Empty suggestion Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:11 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

you should have an award for the user with the most posts (that would be me so far)

9The Casual Hall Of Fame Empty Good ideas Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:13 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

just read the subject...

10The Casual Hall Of Fame Empty Re: The Casual Hall Of Fame Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:32 am

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

Hey, what do you mean by most outgoing? Is it a compliment or an insult? confused

11The Casual Hall Of Fame Empty Re: The Casual Hall Of Fame Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:24 am

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

mariosuperlative wrote:Hey, what do you mean by most outgoing? Is it a compliment or an insult? confused
its a compliment. Even though your're not a mod, you post important things that people should now. I'll change it to most helpphul or somthing.

12The Casual Hall Of Fame Empty Re: The Casual Hall Of Fame Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:31 am

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

Aww, thanks. Good job on all the stickies, the site is starting to improve ever-so-slightly! Very Happy

13The Casual Hall Of Fame Empty Re: The Casual Hall Of Fame Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:40 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

+.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 improvement

14The Casual Hall Of Fame Empty Re: The Casual Hall Of Fame Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:38 pm

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

I am now logically the winner of "most posts" and "most active" cattegories. Fear me. I just like to post.

15The Casual Hall Of Fame Empty Re: The Casual Hall Of Fame Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:27 pm

Ncio

Ncio

Do I get to be up there for. 'First Popular Topic'?

On two of my threads it has the Popular Thread symbol. Very Happy

16The Casual Hall Of Fame Empty Re: The Casual Hall Of Fame Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:29 pm

SlateFx

SlateFx

can there be a thing saying "First owner of a group" then it would be me!!!

17The Casual Hall Of Fame Empty Re: The Casual Hall Of Fame Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:23 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

i say we need a new category
awsomest user: amanningman88
most faithful to this site: amanningman18
awsomest person in the world: shared by username6 and amanningman18

18The Casual Hall Of Fame Empty Re: The Casual Hall Of Fame Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:25 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

oh and i was the first mod to do anything mody (ask that schelle person) so i should get stuff for that.

19The Casual Hall Of Fame Empty Re: The Casual Hall Of Fame Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:36 pm

Woah, woah, dude. Hold yer darn horses. 'Schelle person'? I'm offended.

20The Casual Hall Of Fame Empty Re: The Casual Hall Of Fame Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:54 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

♥️ ♫ .:: Schelle ::. ♫ ♥️ wrote:Woah, woah, dude. Hold yer darn horses. 'Schelle person'? I'm offended.
He was refering two you that your a person and not just some computer generated thing. Riiiight? Wink

21The Casual Hall Of Fame Empty Re: The Casual Hall Of Fame Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:57 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

Username6 wrote:
♥️ ♫ .:: Schelle ::. ♫ ♥️ wrote:Woah, woah, dude. Hold yer darn horses. 'Schelle person'? I'm offended.
He was refering two you that your a person and not just some computer generated thing. Riiiight? Wink
Exactly.
You took the words outta my mouth.

22The Casual Hall Of Fame Empty Re: The Casual Hall Of Fame Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:02 pm

amanningman88 wrote:
Username6 wrote:
Exactly.
But stillll. >.>
He coulda just said Schelle. So, hmph.

23The Casual Hall Of Fame Empty Re: The Casual Hall Of Fame Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:06 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

♥️ ♫ .:: Schelle ::. ♫ ♥️ wrote:
amanningman88 wrote:
Username6 wrote:
Exactly.
But stillll. >.>
Then I should at least get an award for rudest user...

24The Casual Hall Of Fame Empty Re: The Casual Hall Of Fame Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:46 am

amanningman88 wrote:
amanningman88 wrote:
Username6 wrote:
Exactly.
But stillll. >.>
Ehhh. Rudeness doesn't need to be rewarded. :p

25The Casual Hall Of Fame Empty Re: The Casual Hall Of Fame Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:50 am

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

amanningman88 wrote:
amanningman88 wrote:
Username6 wrote:
Exactly.
But stillll. >.>
Ehhh. Rudeness doesn't need to be rewarded. :p
Well, if you would please step outside your house into the ouside world, you would see rudeness IS rewarded.
Everywhere.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum