Casual World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Casual World

This is a place where people can come together and be...Well, casual. Make friends, make enemies and make pie!. Okay, no pie but theres friends, enemies and much, much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Casual World is Not Kongregate

+2
Username6
mariosuperlative
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Casual World is Not Kongregate Empty Casual World is Not Kongregate Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:19 am

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

Now I've seen a lot of people trying to make this into Kongregate, mainly in RP. The fact is, we may be small and insignificant, but that doesn't mean we should try and imitate the big K. Why? Because then there's virtually no point of this site. You may be an admin, pivot, but part of my message goes out to you: that game directory is pointless. The RP forum is entirely for games and stories, so what's the use? Just remember, everyone, that we are "Casual World", not Kongregate. So any more imitations of it and I will be annoyed. I can't do anything, because five more people have to join for me to be granted a modship, but try and keep us unique, could you?

Yours sincerely, the ever annoying mariosuperlative...

2Casual World is Not Kongregate Empty Makes sense Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:00 am

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

Your speech makes sence but other sites have RP too. Even on youtube tehy have RP! My friend RP's with people all the time. Besides, the users like them.
But you're right, we're not Kongregate even though we branched out from there. We need out own ideas.
I approve this thread Mariosuperlative, I approve it with a STAR THATS BLUE! Like a Star @ heaven

3Casual World is Not Kongregate Empty Re: Casual World is Not Kongregate Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:01 am

Ncio

Ncio

He's not trying to say that we should stop the RP, he's saying that we don't have to have the same rules as Kongregate. We don't need Game Sign-ups. We need members.

4Casual World is Not Kongregate Empty Re: Casual World is Not Kongregate Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:07 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

"Casual World is Not Kongregate"
your right, because then this place would be called kongregate Cool

5Casual World is Not Kongregate Empty well said Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:46 am

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

Zerzavy wrote:"Casual World is Not Kongregate"
your right, because then this place would be called kongregate Cool
perfect... Razz

6Casual World is Not Kongregate Empty Re: Casual World is Not Kongregate Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:38 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

Ncio wrote:He's not trying to say that we should stop the RP, he's saying that we don't have to have the same rules as Kongregate. We don't need Game Sign-ups. We need members.
correction here.
we do not need game signups NOW.
but we MAY (may!) need them in the future.
So, pivotman99, if you would be so kind as to please remove them all... that would be greatly appreaciated. thanks you.

7Casual World is Not Kongregate Empty Re: Casual World is Not Kongregate Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:49 pm

♥ ♫ .:: Schelle ::. ♫ ♥

♥ ♫ .:: Schelle ::. ♫ ♥

amanningman88 wrote:
Ncio wrote:He's not trying to say that we should stop the RP, he's saying that we don't have to have the same rules as Kongregate. We don't need Game Sign-ups. We need members.
correction here.
So, pivotman99, if you would be so kind as to please remove them all... that would be greatly appreaciated. thanks you.
I don't see why we would ever need game signups... I think the games should be open to all users. :l

8Casual World is Not Kongregate Empty Re: Casual World is Not Kongregate Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:58 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

♥️ ♫ .:: Schelle ::. ♫ ♥️ wrote:
amanningman88 wrote:
correction here.
I don't see why we would ever need game signups... I think the games should be open to all users. :l
well, it does make sense.
but if *crosses fingers* we get something crazy like 10000 members, then it will be nessesary.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum