Casual World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Casual World

This is a place where people can come together and be...Well, casual. Make friends, make enemies and make pie!. Okay, no pie but theres friends, enemies and much, much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Game] Make a wish and mess it up

+3
mariosuperlative
Ncio
Zerzavy
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1[Game] Make a wish and mess it up Empty [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:13 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

title says it all
example:
i wish i had chocolate

wish granted, you drown in chocolate and die
i wish for a pony

ill start:
i wish i owned a dog (again)

2[Game] Make a wish and mess it up Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:04 am

Ncio

Ncio

A little bit of a copy of 'The Anything Vendor', but oh well.

It's a viscous dog that rips you apart.
I wish I had some cheese.

3[Game] Make a wish and mess it up Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:12 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

wish granted, you get munster cheese and its really a monster and it bites your head off

i wish for a wish

4[Game] Make a wish and mess it up Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:55 am

Ncio

Ncio

Your die due to obesity.
I wish for friends.

5[Game] Make a wish and mess it up Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:58 am

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

Your friends talk to you too much (including when you're trying to sleep) and you end up dying from lack of sleep.

6[Game] Make a wish and mess it up Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:25 pm

Mysterymason

Mysterymason

mariosuperlative wrote:Your friends talk to you too much (including when you're trying to sleep) and you end up dying from lack of sleep.

You cant die from the lack of sleep, when you haven't slept in ages you automatically induce micro sleeps (a second naps). What kills you is the lack of awareness when you haven't slept (when you cross the road .etc.)

7[Game] Make a wish and mess it up Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:00 pm

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

Okay that then. *Sighs* Now let's give out a wish to be gnawed on and eaten.

I wish for a tiny bit of chocolate.

8[Game] Make a wish and mess it up Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:23 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

Wish granted, the chocolate was poisened and you die
i wish i could own a mask like the one in my avatar

9[Game] Make a wish and mess it up Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:27 am

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

Zerzavy wrote:Wish granted, the chocolate was poisened and you die
i wish i could own a mask like the one in my avatar
Wish granted, the mask has a jagged edje and cuts you.
I wish we had some good responses in this thread instead it the lame ones ive been reading.

10[Game] Make a wish and mess it up Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:29 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

wish not granted
i wish i had more post count

11[Game] Make a wish and mess it up Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:33 am

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

wish granted. You have so many responses to posts you cobstantly have to be on, reducing the time you spend with your gf (or bf). She (or he) then feels deserted and shoots you.
I wish zerzavy would type slower so i could keep up with your posts.

12[Game] Make a wish and mess it up Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:36 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhh gggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaannnnnnnnnnnntttttttttteeeeeeeeeedddddddd

i wish i came up with a good response like aman did (also, i have a gf)

Last edited by Zerzavy on Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total

13[Game] Make a wish and mess it up Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:41 am

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

Wish granted. You become so awsome a pack of hot girls gang-tackles you, breaking both your legs.
I wish i knew how it is to be as non-awsome as zerzavy.

14[Game] Make a wish and mess it up Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:01 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

wish granted...wait, im more awsomer than you so this wish doesnt exist
i wish more people signed up and posted here

15[Game] Make a wish and mess it up Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:06 am

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

wish granted. They all end up spammers, and end up overshadowing our awsomeness.
I wish zerzavy would answer my wishes instead of making lame excuses not to.

16[Game] Make a wish and mess it up Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:09 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

wish granted, i answered your wish
i wish that this wish could not be bad

17[Game] Make a wish and mess it up Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:14 am

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

wish granted.
I wish i wasnt reaaaally confused by that last post.

18[Game] Make a wish and mess it up Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Thu Feb 26, 2009 9:06 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

wish granted
i wish i wish i was a fish

19[Game] Make a wish and mess it up Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:08 pm

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

Your wishful thinking about wishes ends up getting you dazed and killed because you're not looking when you cross the road.

I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I was a fish. Twisted Evil

20[Game] Make a wish and mess it up Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:07 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

wish granted. An old, sweaty fisherman catches you, bashes you repeatedly against his boat to kill you, and has you for dinner.
I wish someone would notice our games when worlds collide and wwII and post in them.

21[Game] Make a wish and mess it up Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:19 pm

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

People post so much your eyes over-load, and you go blind.

I wish I had an Xbox360.

22[Game] Make a wish and mess it up Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:36 pm

SlateFx

SlateFx

The Xbox360 gets the red ring of death and kills you

23[Game] Make a wish and mess it up Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:06 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

since slater ruined it, il make a new wish.
i wish i had my own pool table.

24[Game] Make a wish and mess it up Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:17 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

wish granted, trying to get the ball from the other side, you drown in it What a Face
i wish my power level was OVER 9000!!!

25[Game] Make a wish and mess it up Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:21 am

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

you grow so much in power you explode.
I wish soldja boy would crawl into a hole and die.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum