Casual World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Casual World

This is a place where people can come together and be...Well, casual. Make friends, make enemies and make pie!. Okay, no pie but theres friends, enemies and much, much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Game] Make a wish and mess it up

+3
mariosuperlative
Ncio
Zerzavy
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:40 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

wish granted,
i wish i have a PS3

27[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:44 am

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

wish granted. You become so addicted you never come on this site anymore, and never hear another awsome comment by me. Your life becomes so depressing without me, you die.
I wish lil Wayne would run for prez.

28[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:44 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

wish granted, lil wayne ran straight to Washington D.C. and he died from having breathing problems
i wish i could fly

29[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:22 am

Ncio

Ncio

Wish granted, you fly up into the sun and die.
I wish I had a cheese factory.

30[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:38 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

wish granted, you have the factory but you dont have anything to make cheese.
i wish i knew how to make pie

31[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:51 pm

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

You make pie with so much cheese it kills you from the fat levels.
I wish Zerzavy wasn't so cocky he locked my thread, even though it had a different and less simple concept. I unlocked it, but then decided to delete it, since the mods attacked me. The OTHER mods.

32[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:33 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

wish granted, the ADMINS attacked you
i wish mariosuperlative wasn't so strict

33[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:24 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

wish granted. Since he is the only mod who's actually strict, the spammers have a field day.
I wish mario's thread wasn't deleted, because although it was copied from kong, it's a great game and it is different from this.

34[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:34 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

sorry, please deposit $.25 for wish grant
i wish it would rain tomorrow sunny = Sleep

35[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:44 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

Wish granted, you end up like me a week ago and everything floods.
I wish the colour green didn't exist.
Oh yeah *inserts quarter*

36[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:58 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

wish granted, you start seeing yellow grass and puke from the ugliness
i wish i knew what the fat kid with a white shirt under a blue...toga thing was called

37[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:09 am

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

wish granted, you get nightmares from the thought of it.
I wish I could do 100 chinups (only being able to do 20 sucks when the guy next to you does 21)

38[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:19 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

wish granted, after you do 100 chin ups, you go into a coma from exhaustion.
i wish that i could have more strength in apperence (i have a crapload of strength though).

39[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:24 am

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

wish granted, you FIIIIINALLY get a gf, then I steal her away and break your heart.
I wish I wasn't so full of myself (not)

EDIT: i have a gf (before you stole her :=( ) -Zerzavy

40[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:29 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

error: too confusing. i wish i owned an owl that could say "o rly?"

41[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:36 am

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

whenever you try to lie, the owl says 'o rly?'
And tells the truth.
I wish zerzavy would stop abusing his mod dutys and editing my posts, because they're MINE.

42[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:39 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

wish granted, you ban me for a week then you get banned permanently because you banned without reason. i wish i could burp the entire alphabet with one burp

43[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:43 am

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

Granted, all hope you ever had of getting married is now lost Smile
I wish I had a hamster that was green.

44[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:44 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

wish granted, the hamster was radioactive and killed you
i wish i had a hamster that was blue

45[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:49 am

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

granted, the hamster was really THE SKY in disguise, and the sky has lighting in it. Enough said.
I wish zerzavy would join my ww2.5 thread (I'm actually serious here)

46[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:55 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

wish granted, i did
i wish casual man was the mascot

47[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:02 am

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

wish granted, I leave the site in protest and then there's no epic users left Wink
I wish I was in the army like all my cousins.

48[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:11 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

wish granted, you get shot by the cat in your sig while in a war.
i wish i could have an idea for another wish

49[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:15 am

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

Granted, just as you think of one so epic you could instantly bring 1000 people to this site, those guys in ur sig pwn u.
I wish I could hug a cat now.

50[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 2 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:29 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

wish granted, [Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 2 Phantom_cat
i wish i owned a cow named bessie

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum