Casual World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Casual World

This is a place where people can come together and be...Well, casual. Make friends, make enemies and make pie!. Okay, no pie but theres friends, enemies and much, much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Game] Make a wish and mess it up

+3
mariosuperlative
Ncio
Zerzavy
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:33 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

wish granted, the cow poops on your shoes like a cow once did to me.
I wish i had not just revealed that fact.

52[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:35 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

wish granted, i edit your post and mario edits it back, and he gets banned for editing your post and bans you when his ban expires.
i wish people would answer in my team fortress 2 thread (this is serious)

53[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:34 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

wish granted. they answer, revealing that the game is reaaaaaly old.
i wish i had a golden retriever.

54[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:47 pm

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

The door is closed, barring its escape, and you fall over and break your leg. It eats you to avoid starvation, until you finally die of it yourself.
I wish I could follow the rules of this thread and have a wish of my own.

Last edited by mariosuperlative on Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

55[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:03 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

wish granted, i edited your post so you have a wish.
i wish i had a ball of cheese

56[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:47 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

true, you get a ball of cheese, but in another way.
as in, the dirty, "aman you have a sick mind" way.
i wish zerzavy would STOP EDITING OTHER PEOPLES POSTS.

57[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:42 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

(your sick) wish granted, i only edit your posts and leave everyone else's posts alone. i wish more people would talk in chat. I also wish I would stop editing people's posts and giving them bad grammar, so that it looks like the original poster wrote "i" instead of I.

58[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:09 pm

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

Everyone talks in chat at once and they talk so much your screen freezes.

Also, when you stop editing people's posts everyone else cries, because it's annoying but hillarious. i has a wish Laughing !

59[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:14 am

Ncio

Ncio

I wish Mario would make a wish.

60[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:17 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

wish granted. i wish...i could look like him Cool

61[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:19 am

Ncio

Ncio

You look like him then you get lodes of babes. Then you die.

I wish I had some cheese.

62[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:20 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

wish granted, i give you so much cheese you drown in it and you die. i wish someone would give me another idea for a wish.

63[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:29 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

wish granted, you can wish to die.
i wish i had this face Evil or Very Mad

64[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:48 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

wish granted, you got pulled into heII because you looked like a demon. i wish i had the thing thats in my avatar in my backyard.

65[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:27 am

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

It bowls you over, and eats you. Slowly. For two days.

I wish nobody edited my post to put a wish in.

66[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:37 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

wish granted. i wish i could have a cookie whenever i snap my fingers.

67[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:38 pm

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

You snap your fingers as part of your chat in a job interview, and then a cookie randomly appears and falls on the floor, the job interviewer is scared that you are a witch, and so he burns you to death.

Witches can be male! Probably...

I wish I had a life.

68[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:05 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

(gonna actualy be nice here)
you get one, then you stop coming on casualworld and kong and everyone is so sad to see you leave.
i wish i could be that nice more often.

69[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:58 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

wish granted, you become so nice that you loose all your epicness, and i will be the only epic person left here. ZerzavyiZerzavywishZerzavysomeoneZerzavycouldZerzavytellZerzavymeZerzavywhatZerzavyimZerzavysayingZerzavy.Zerzavy

70[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:25 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

wish granted, i guess? you get so confused by that wish you go into a coma.
i wish people would stop using the banana from peanut butter jelly time in their avatars.

71[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Thu Mar 19, 2009 9:17 pm

MrPohPohh

MrPohPohh

Wish granted but they change them to your avater
I wish I had a new LapTop

72[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:11 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

wish granted, you get a new laptop, but the problem is that its made entirely from wood. i wish amanningman would know that my avatar has the green llama and the dancing banana.

73[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:09 pm

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

He realises the truth, but the madness of the avatar combined with Zerzavy's epic annoying factors make a chemical reaction which messes with his head, he goes insane and comes to your house, then stabs you.

I wish I wish I were a fish.

74[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:24 pm

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

wish granted, you become a fish in the middle of a desert with no life for miles. i wish i could wish for another wish so instead of a wish it will be a wishy wish which then is a wishwish combined wish the other wish i will have a super wish.

75[Game] Make a wish and mess it up - Page 3 Empty Re: [Game] Make a wish and mess it up Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:03 pm

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

wish granted, you wish so much the genie granting you the wish gets angry and stabs you.
i wish everyone liked lil' wayne, like me. cuz he pwns.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum