Casual World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Casual World

This is a place where people can come together and be...Well, casual. Make friends, make enemies and make pie!. Okay, no pie but theres friends, enemies and much, much more!

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Story] AleX

+3
Username6
Mysterymason
SlateFx
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1[Story] AleX Empty [Story] AleX Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:24 pm

SlateFx

SlateFx

AleX

Prelude
The night sky is filled with stars and constellations, but something else inhabits the void above our world, something that is disregarded and hidden from most of us……
Hello, my name is Alex Mulder, I am 10 years old, and, like my father, I am obsessed with UFOs and Extra-Terrestrials. My father is special FBI agent Fox Mulder and my mother Dana Mulder, they used to work together. 3 years ago, my Dad got abducted, in the middle of the night, I woke up and light poured into my room, after that I just woke up, and he was gone. We haven’t seen him since. Every day from then I have been looking up, hoping to find him.

Chapter 1
Today is my birthday! I got a new telescope, I have been excited to get it all year. It has a 200X optical zoom. I woke up really early and Mum got it out of the basement. I had breakfast and went upstairs. As I came downstairs and entered the kitchen, Mum sung happy birthday and I blew my candles out, My wish was that Dad would come back. “Mum, do you think Dad will ever come back?” I asked, it was a question I had been plaguing Mum since the day he disappeared.
“I told you not to talk about it, but if you want an answer, its that I just dont know, son, I just don’t know.”
“Sorry.” I spent the rest of the day on the computer, I always search for people who are going through the same experience, but I never find anybody. I feel lonely, and scared.
I woke up and looked at my watch, 2:00am, thats weird, I never wake up in the middle of the night, I looked around my room, and then I saw it….. the alien.

Last edited by SlateFx on Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

2[Story] AleX Empty Re: [Story] AleX Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:40 pm

Mysterymason

Mysterymason

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS AMAZING!!!
WOW!

3[Story] AleX Empty Re: [Story] AleX Sun Feb 22, 2009 5:44 pm

Username6

Username6
Admin
Admin

Its pretty good but it needs a bit more depth. There was a few sentances that had no significance and it felt a bit out of order. Otherwise, its was a good overall first chapter. I wonder what will happen next?...

4[Story] AleX Empty Re: [Story] AleX Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:24 pm

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

Mysterymason wrote:I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS AMAZING!!!
WOW!

He loves it, apparently.

It's nothing outstanding, but it's as good as the other stories, perhaps better than some.

5[Story] AleX Empty Re: [Story] AleX Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:34 pm

SlateFx

SlateFx

Im wondering, and I need ur opinions, shall I write it in 3rd person or 1st person.

6[Story] AleX Empty Re: [Story] AleX Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:52 pm

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

3rd, if you're saying "there it waited...the alien" because he surely couldn't have known that. But I rather like it in 1st. It's a tough decision.

7[Story] AleX Empty Re: [Story] AleX Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:19 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

would you please make a spot in the story directory before posting this? (unless if someone has a good reason to get rid of the directory)

8[Story] AleX Empty Re: [Story] AleX Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:28 am

amanningman88

amanningman88
Admin
Admin

Zerzavy wrote:would you please make a spot in the story directory before posting this? (unless if someone has a good reason to get rid of the directory)
<------- this person has a good reason for getting rid of it.

9[Story] AleX Empty Re: [Story] AleX Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:37 am

Zerzavy

Zerzavy

ouch, the awsome pwner has spoken.
anyone else think i should delete it?

10[Story] AleX Empty Re: [Story] AleX Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:34 pm

Squidward568

Squidward568

don't delete this plz, it is so amazing!!!! I like it, so can we, just this once, not delete it?

11[Story] AleX Empty Re: [Story] AleX Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:21 pm

Mysterymason

Mysterymason

He means deleting the Story Directory
DUH

12[Story] AleX Empty Re: [Story] AleX Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:28 pm

mariosuperlative

mariosuperlative
Admin
Admin

Nice DUH. But mine are better.

DUH